Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Middle/Early high school was the easiest time to get a girlfriend if you weren't ugly

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
As long as you weren't ugly (bottom 20%) or low status it was easy to get a girlfriend because at this point girls don't know how much sexual power they have. That is literally the only reason why 80% of men lose their virginities by 18. This is also why teenage couples are typically the most looksmatched. When it comes to couples that are clearly well over 18 or so the guy is dating down in looks 99.9% of the time

I had farly bad acne at the time in addition to diagnosed autism (PDD-NOS) so you know how that turned out.

everyday is a good day to get a gf for chads

nausea said:
everyday is a good day to get a gf for chads

Obviously, but for non Chad non but non hideous men there's no better opportunitity to get laid than in middle and high school.

being ugly is enough to be ostracized by females

maybe we should accept that we are not good at rating the looks of other males

Puberty mustn't have served you well, then. Those times were horrific to me because bullying and public mocking were rampant and widely accepted. Kids are insensible jerks, even more so than adults.

TheHapaSlaughterer said:
Puberty mustn't have served you well, then. Those times were horrific to me because bullying and public mocking were rampant and widely accepted. Kids are insensible jerks, even more so than adults.

also this

TheHapaSlaughterer said:

Nah bullying just doesn't really happen that much beyond high school. I was still incel in college but I never got bullied.

I'd say the opposite.

Girls are so goddamn entitled in middle/high school, or at least in mine. If you're not a 7/10+, scrawny, tanned twink in my school who wears Supreme and BAPE then it's over.

I've been called ugly by over FIFTY high school girls. FIFTY.

I was a very inept awkward retard and had no success.

ordinaryotaku said:
I'd say the opposite.

Girls are so goddamn entitled in middle/high school, or at least in mine. If you're not a 7/10+, scrawny, tanned twink in my school who wears Supreme and BAPE then it's over.

I've been called ugly by over FIFTY high school girls. FIFTY.

THIS
Twinks and Chads only slay in High School.

Can confirm, I remember the femoids swooning over the blonde kid with the blue eyes, specifically because he’d constantly brag about how he could bag any chick he wanted and goddamn I wanted to be him so badly. I’ve had it with your bullshit, world, just let me win for once.

it's true. Thanks for the sui fuel

Plenty of grown women are still into the shota aesthetic And plenty are actual pedophiles, since it isn't frowned upon.
Most recent example as that Stranger Things actor. Only reason anyone said anything was because he himself wasn't turned on by it coupled with the recent allegations in Hollywood.

Honestly, I don't think that's true, I think it's the same for younger girls and older girls, they only date up.

huh? those years are brutal for ugly kids

Enigmatic93 said:
Nah bullying just doesn't really happen that much beyond high school. I was still incel in college but I never got bullied.

That's because you are tall.

Just a reminder that right now there are chad teenagers out there nutting inside while we die painfully.

youre right. i was too autistic though, but i wasnt as horny for pussy as i am now..

True, OP. There was less bullshit about money and income at that time. That's why if you're not laid by 20 or being approached by FHOs, you're pretty much doomed.

Sparky said:
I was in an all boys school at that time :(

Me too :(