Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Middle Eastern Foids Hate Middle Eastern Men

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Not only do they having nothing to say about the US annihilating their homelands they turn around and praise the US and worship White Chad Moggers. That's like a Jew calling Nazi Germany the pinnacle of human civilization. You're celebrating a country that is systematically wiping you out. If it wasn't for Islam and Patriarchal Society Middle Eastern foids would be the biggest degenerates. That's why Westernized Middle Eastern foids hate Middle Eastern Men so much. They hate that Middle Eastern Men don't let them be degenerates without consquence.

Attachments

• 4BFF92CE-36FF-4750-B402-DB54B6EFEFF5.jpeg
    4BFF92CE-36FF-4750-B402-DB54B6EFEFF5.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 5C92A4B0-0509-4A59-8B86-85400CCB0049.jpeg
    5C92A4B0-0509-4A59-8B86-85400CCB0049.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 151
  • FEE53ACC-F0EA-4AAB-BC9A-C42BC09DDD02.jpeg
    FEE53ACC-F0EA-4AAB-BC9A-C42BC09DDD02.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 3213296A-6B0B-4E8D-B35D-51C825D2C6CA.jpeg
    3213296A-6B0B-4E8D-B35D-51C825D2C6CA.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 147
women are white supremacists.

Am i the only one who feels anger when I see women of other races openly hating on their own men?

It's not just white women that make me angry. It's like I can't stand traitors even when they're betraying another tribe

Women like this deserve [....] in Minecraft

Seeing this shit makes me want to chimp THE FUCK OUT AAAAAAAAAAAGH

Alternative title: women hate ugly men

Am i the only one who feels anger when I see women of other races openly hating on their own men?

It's not just white women that make me angry. It's like I can't stand traitors even when they're betraying another tribe
you hate them because AWALT

I hate these whores so much. I am most attracted to them but they'll never want me, they are stupid cunts and i'm happy when they get honour killed and die.

We need to establish white sharia and replace walking pigfucker sand foids with obedient and well trained white foids in hijabs. No wonder sandmen get tricked into moving to The West... white foids seem less like infidels than their own foids to them.

I’m a sandman, but when I see noodlewhores talk shit about ricecels, my blood boils.

Funny how Middle Eastern females are subhuman yet have such attitudes. At least with white women I get it. But Middle Eastern women also hate any brown man who looks Islamic, I would be hated on by the bitches in the screenshots. In fact, I have experienced a lot of hateful Islamic MENA whores simply even though I am an ugly Islamic curry.

Thats like saying the sky is blue, no shit they hate their own men

Who cares... Their counterparts in the middle east are under lock and chain. Let these white man whores who live in the west sell their ass for free to Chad, it doesn't make a difference in the grand scheme of things.

Debatable imo. At least a good number of them are willing to blow themselves up to defend their homeland. Sure not many, but you wouldn't find ONE western foid who'd do the same.