Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill middle eastern guys have equally low SMV like ricecels and curries

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i found data showing over 90% of women in each race refuse to date middle eastern men

Sandniggers, curries and rice. The triangle of death.

Being born as an ethnic is a death sentence.

I was born and it was over.

All in asia it's truly over if you from asia

No, I would say middle eastern guys have it better than curries and ricecels.

Cope

also who’s your avi?

Really dude? At least middle eastern guys (for the most part) can get middle eastern girls. Curry guys if they're lucky can get an arranged marriage while ricecels get nothing. Curries and ricecels are viewed way lower than even middle eastern guys.

It's David sonboly, although he was kind of autistic I relate to him because of the bullying and plus he killed normies, chad and stacy tier ethnics.

Really dude? At least middle eastern guys (for the most part) can get middle eastern girls. Curry guys if they're lucky can get an arranged marriage while ricecels get nothing. Curries and ricecels are viewed way lower than even middle eastern guys.

It's David sonboly, although he was kind of autistic I relate to him because of the bullying and plus he killed normies, chad and stacy tier ethnics.
Chaddam only

A staggering amount of them are inbred. Check Pakistan statistics.

They can JBmaxx to compensate with this.

African here.

Greeks and Italians are still ethnic.
More like White-Ethnic hybrid. It’s funny how they have like the exact same skin colour as rice but have 10x the SMV

Even liberal foids wont date middle eastern men despite claiming to be progressive and open to all races. These foids secretly think that all middle eastern men are savage and backwards. SJWs in the streets and KKKs in the sheets indeed.

I wouldn't doubt it tbh, but why not post the data

The only way to get a white girl as an average or below Middle Eastern guy in Canada is to sell drugs, and give your product away for cheap to addicted hoes. Basically no different than buying hookers but they'll be willing to go bare.

Even liberal foids wont date middle eastern men despite claiming to be progressive and open to all races. These foids secretly think that all middle eastern men are savage and backwards. SJWs in the streets and KKKs in the sheets indeed.

Liberal foids are without a doubt more discriminatory in their dating selection than any other foids.

Just rapefuge max in scandinavia

@Diocel @gymletethnicel