Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Might be going back to work

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So my job of 40 hours was cut down to 20 hours due to Corona-Chan. Now my boss is saying that we may be going back to 40 hours very soon! I only got 2 weeks of a light schedule. :feelsrope:

So I get to work full time and double my risk of catching Corona from any of the numerous people in the office. Spoiler alert: it’s impossible to keep 6ft apart but I guess it’s more important for MR Shekelstein to make money.

Only good thing would be that I get full paychecks again, but as an incel I love to ldar just as much.

man i hope i dont have to get back to work soon

i have grown accustomed to this comfy NEET lifestyle which was granted to me by corona chan

Let me at least have my paid vacation til the end of april

I feel sorry for you

sucks for you

back to work!
Well I went in and worked 4 hours and slipped out. Avoided my boss like the plague as I didn’t want him to tell me to stay the whole day. Any day now he will contact me saying we are back on full time.

Please allah, Saint Elliots and Saint Blackopscel, please give me one more 4 day weekend before making me slave 40 hours a week.:feelsUnreal:

Well I went in and worked 4 hours and slipped out. Avoided my boss like the plague as I didn’t want him to tell me to stay the whole day. Any day now he will contact me saying we are back on full time.

Please allah, Saint Elliots and Saint Blackopscel, please give me one more 4 day weekend before making me slave 40 hours a week.:feelsUnreal:
why do you even try with normies