Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mike tyson fukken scare me tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
complete dominance
would beat anyones ass probably killing most with one punch fuck that guy is scary. his tatoo doesnt help it

He can barely form a sentence. I'm more scared of people that can actually fucking speak.

I think he's mellowed out in his old nigger age to be honest.

Dude likely wouldn't hurt a fly now.

complete dominance
would beat anyones ass probably killing most with one punch fuck that guy is scary. his tatoo doesnt help it
he’s a good ol dude probably was a cel because of his voice and that pushed him to start boxing

Guess what, he actually got bullied. You know why because he was short, ugly, and had a high pitched voice.

Guess what, he actually got bullied. You know why because he was short, ugly, and had a high pitched voice.

this is proof that thugmaxxing works

More like having tyrone puberty.
tyson still isnt attractive though. hes just has good physique and being a boxing champion helps a lot lol

tyson still isnt attractive though. hes just has good physique and being a boxing champion helps a lot lol
He got taller and his bones became better.
Mike-Tyson-Child-Photo-665x385.jpg

He got cucked by Brad Pitt, the racepill even affects famous ethnics.

That nigger is powerful