[Blackpill] MILITARY GRADE BLACKPILL: Online dating, instagram and social media shows the hottest chads FIRST to women. So women think 80% of chads are ugly

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 9h 57m
Every social media site I've ever bothered to check out shows the best looking users first. Tinder sure as fuck does. It hides the ugly men and they get zero exposure.

instagram does. It recommends the top followed accounts which are chads. No one is stupid enough to show ugly men on a social media site.

You do realize when women complain of men on dating sites being ugly, they're only talking about chads?

Non-chads are getting hidden by the algos. After so many dislikes or lack of interest, their profiles no longer get shown in recommended sections or potential matches.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
34d 8h 21m
Women think 80% of Chads are unattractive. Now imagine what they think of you. And you think you stand a chance in the current dating market. You think Lefort 3 will help you to ascend LMAO

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
32d 11h 11m
This is the dumbest thing I've read today.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 9h 57m
Women think 80% of Chads are unattractive. Now imagine what they think of you. And you think you stand a chance in the current dating market. You think Lefort 3 will help you to ascend LMAO
Pretty much every guy who made a fake female account commented on the amount of chads he gets matched with.

These are the guys women think are ugly

1596321073655.png

1596321083970.png

1596321089454.png

1596321110820.png

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
★★★
7d 17h 16m
I applied this everytime a woman complains about men. I just substituted the word men for chads and I all make sense.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
32d 11h 11m
Yea tbh normally OP is high IQ but this is just some weird cope @Personalityinkwell
Tbh but I also was wrong, I read some BlkCuckPres posts.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
140d 8h 58m
Yea tbh normally OP is high IQ but this is just some weird cope @Personalityinkwell
yeah this is off.

the 80% comes from okcupid study which didn't use ELO like modern tinder does

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Recruit
★★
2d 3h 1m
A Chad can be handsome, but not push the cunts buttons

Doesn't look enough like a thug pirate that would play into their rape fantasy

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 16h 36m
What the fuck. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

They'll physically gouge their eyes out and rinse it in acid after they see what 80% of non-Chads look like.

InvisibleWizard

InvisibleWizard

Gymmaxxed yet still incel. LMS
5d 22h 18m
@mylifeistrash You are funny as fuck. Giving your flowers while you can still smell them.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
66d 23h 17m
That's kind of the point of social media.

TheJoker

TheJoker

Recruit
★★★
3d 20h 18m
ery guy who made a fake female account commented on the amount of chads he gets matched with.
Surprised no one has commented on the fact that women rated 0% of men as most attractive on Tinder analysis. Essentially no one is rating any man as 5 out of 5. Even chad thundercock has lost marketvalue, and it will continue to fall along with market trends. The average guys of today will be the incels of tomorrow. The chadlites will eventually pop down to average man looking.

We've seen this trend happening for years. So those average guys who make fun of incels, welcome to the board in a few years brothers. If you've recently joined the incels within the past five years, unfortunately you were average then market deflated to incel.

Last edited:
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
91d 9h 57m
Surprised no one has commented on the fact that women rated 0% of men as most attractive on Tinder analysis. Essentially no one is rating any man as 5 out of 5. Even chad thundercock has lost marketvalue, and it will continue to fall along with market trends. The average guys of today will be the incels of tomorrow. The chadlites will eventually pop down to average man looking.

We've seen this trend happening for years. So those average guys who make fun of incels, welcome to the board in a few years brothers. If you've recently joined the incels within the past five years, unfortunately you were average then market deflated to incel.
yeah this is off.

the 80% comes from okcupid study which didn't use ELO like modern tinder does
the okcupid study, no, they didn't use elo rankings, probably.

Anything from the smart phone era and later that points to women rating men as ugly, YES, they do indeed show hottest men first and they always have.

Draw your own conclusions from that.

But if it's the worst case, then yeah, women are rating the hottest men in their area as mostly ugly.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

low iq and terminally retarded
★★★
5d 20h 46m
Its been proven that Tinder has some sort of ranking system and it puts you up for more people to view the more elo you get. The less right swipes you get, the less you will appear overall and viceversa.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
28d 7h 32m
Every social media site I've ever bothered to check out shows the best looking users first. Tinder sure as fuck does. It hides the ugly men and they get zero exposure.

instagram does. It recommends the top followed accounts which are chads. No one is stupid enough to show ugly men on a social media site.

You do realize when women complain of men on dating sites being ugly, they're only talking about chads?

Non-chads are getting hidden by the algos. After so many dislikes or lack of interest, their profiles no longer get shown in recommended sections or potential matches.
TikTok went out its way to keep ugly and poor people from the homescreen at all costs. As it could lead to a new prospective user not registering. Every visual social medium is lookist - or will become lookists. No way around it.

your personality

your personality

Commander
★★★★★
15d 18h 1m

Or in the case of some Zoomer males that are incels, by the time they came of age the SMV of guys who looked similar to them had deflated from average to incel level. Then some of those average looking Zoomer males never had a chance because they reached the age where they could start trying to date women too late.
Had they been born ten years earlier...
Same for Millenial guys and the time before social media in the 2010s tbh

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
11d 22h 47m
SUB 8 IS LAW
Its honestly mind boggling to me how people still deny this and think it's a meme, talking about sub6 only lol

I guess the cope is strong with 4-5/10 incels thinking they can ascend

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★
57d 23h 26m
I agree, most foids want a caucasian Chad that have pale milky white skin in the winter. But they want him to be tall, dark, handsome in summer time with perfect deep bronze tan skin. Very few caucasian men can do this and only for a few prime years, later they will get skin cancer or rubbery, wrinkled mess up skin.