Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Military wives have the right to be whores if they want apparently

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Fucking disloyal bitches

jfl they cant even go a few months or years without being pound by chad meanwhile we are celibate our entire lives.

Jfl at defending your country while your wife gets gang banged

is joining the US military the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think of or comprehend anything more cucked than getting blown up in a shitty desert while your wife fucks other guys so that an oil executive can spend billions of dollars on Chad and Stacy's luxury vacations to Bali

jfl, this cunt is pretty much telling men to become cucked faggots and to drop their dignity and self-respect, the fucking nerve of these disgusting depraved toilets.

I'm in the Navy, seen a couple normietards get their asses torn out by their ex-wives, they divorce, take the kids, the car, everything.

It's kind of bittersweet that I'm not attractive enough to have this happen to me.

This is what you GET for bombing innocent brown people who didn't deserve it

Men on duty getting cucked is a running joke in the military, to give you an idea of how common it is.

is joining the US military the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think of or comprehend anything more cucked than getting blown up in a shitty desert while your wife fucks other guys so that an oil executive can spend billions of dollars on Chad and Stacy's luxury vacations to Bali

BRUTALITY

Cue the old braincels (right?) comic.

JFL at ZOGbots

This is why you don't serve your country
full

Whole world has gone mad.:feelscry:

meanwhile if stacey ( biocunt) worked in the military she would expect chad at home to be loyal