Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Millenials are now becoming friends with houseplants.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Millennials are already the butt of many modern day jokes, being blamed for ruining things like beer, golf, restaurants and even cereal. And it now appears the laughter coefficient is about to ramp up a notch, with Bloomberg reporting that increasingly more lonely millennials are becoming friends... with houseplants.

In addition to providing comedic material to the masses, the newfound obsession has actually boosted the economy, resulting in a revenue bump for the houseplant market. U.S. sales have surged almost 50% to $1.7 billion over the last 3 years, according to the National Gardening Association. In fact, plants are gradually becoming the new "pets", as many millennials choose to delay having kids and seek to fulfill their desire to connect with nature.

Incedom is increasing at such a rapid rate than millennials are now resorting to befriending houseplants. So much so to the point that it has boosted the houseplant industry by 50% to $1.7 BILLION. Is this the incel version of the stereotypical cat lady?

These houseplants must have fucking amazing personalities.

leon-el-profesional-i22517.jpg

I used to have a few friends in a space bucket too, but I smoked them :feelsokman:

To incels:

Would you rather befriend a foid or a houseplant?

I wonder what the male sex toy market looks like.

I love plants tbh I wish I was one

just get a houseplant gf br0!

Btw this is legit. I have a cactus friend im not even lonely.

How long before these millennials start fucking those houseplants? What do you guys think?

I used to want a venus fly trap back in the day

wtf man this is new to me

This is news.

Botanymaxxing is legit ngl

Guaranteed to be only men befriending these plants, once again another weirdo hobby to cope with for all these men who can't get girls since they are all with Chad.

@NEETAndTidy just made a thread about some oldcel coping with a hobby involving befriending pigeons, JFL so many incels everywhere coping hard. None of these hobbies would exist if men could get actual relationships, period.

Also....
"as many millennials choose to delay having kids"

JFL "choose" nah they just can't, foids are hyper picky nowadays and only want the best of the best Chads which leaves many men out in the cold. You don't choose to be incel.

Guaranteed to be only men befriending these plants, once again another weirdo hobby to cope with for all these men who can't get girls since they are all with Chad.

@NEETAndTidy just made a thread about some oldcel coping with a hobby involving befriending pigeons, JFL so many incels everywhere coping hard. None of these hobbies would exist if men could get actual relationships, period.

Also....
"as many millennials choose to delay having kids"

JFL "choose" nah they just can't, foids are hyper picky nowadays and only want the best of the best Chads which leaves many men out in the cold. You don't choose to be incel.
Take the weird-hobbypill