Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Millionaire streamer kills himself because of a foid aka. Another femoid caused a suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-

View: https://twitter.com/nymnion/status/1278728521137995783

Millionaire streamer killed himself because the basic bitch (his oneitis) rejected him :feelsclown:

LMFAO at this clown world i bet you that the femoid isn't gonna be held accountable for this and she's onna get support instead and profit from his death

Femoids have murdered more men that incels :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Was hoping it was callmecarson the faggot

Foids are indirect mass murderers

Why the fuck would he kill himself over a stupid foid

Famous streamer and still lives with a roommate? Wtf americans, how expensive is your real estate?

got rejected by a noodle, and roped. JFL. imagine roping over a noodlewhore

I went on Twitch and a bunch of normies are posting some virtue signalling crap now pretending to care. Pretty funny tbh.

He deserved it for being such a cuck

Sorry boyo, millionaires are just not good enough.

He deserved it for being such a cuck
He deserved it just for being a streamer, all self titled 'streamers' and especially the retards watching them deserve to be guillotined. Oy vey btw, (((another one))) bites the dust.

Last edited:
Why? Just why? Why not to at least kill her as well, if you're going to die anyways? Stupid piece of cuck. No matter how high you stand in this misandric soyciety, you are still governed by its brutal anti-male logic, when you life is not worth living if you cant have THAT PARTICULAR WHORE. It's over. It truly is.

Assuming this is not virtue signaling dribble, once again the people who attempt to do good get fucked over the most.

Sounds like he was some soy faggot, and that tweet is just virtue signalling

She’s gargling chads cock as we speak.

Holes are real mass murderers of this soyciety.

She really should be tried with murder. A foid committed murder but nothing happens to her. Jfl
Holes are real mass murderers of this soyciety.

got rejected by a noodle, and roped. JFL. imagine roping over a noodlewhore

What a fkin moron. He could have got the best noodlewhores in the finest massage parlors.

She's going to cry of laughter while going to pound town

(((Bernstein)))

Not the first time a Jew has shoah’d itself over a worthless thot/Roastie.

I’m STILL amazed that the famous CNN Chef Jew Anthony Bourdain offed himself over the used up and way passed her prime Asia Argento.

Though I think if I recall correctly that after his suicide one of his friends said that this relationship was likely just the straw that finally broke the proverbial camel’s back in regards to Bourdain’s list of failed relationships.

Last edited:
that is so cucked holy shit.
now shes getting showered with validation on her twitter while fucking a better looking non balding dude :feelskek:

People on twitter are saying she did nothing wrong. Imagine knowing aomeone your whole life and they say no. Id off myself too.

Don't feel bad for this cuck at all, he has had multiple girlfriends. Hope that foid ropes as well :lul::lul::lul::lul:

mega cucked if he did not stream his suicide. He did not stream the most important event of his life. That is how much of a shitty streamer he was. Cuck for killing himself over a woman. I spit on this faggots grave.

I think this is the girl he killed himself over.

Last edited:
Even millionaires aren’t safe from the beef menace

Millionaire? How is it possible to have oneitis at that point? Good riddance, but shoulda took her out with him.

Cool, can't wait for every streamer to die.

Foids are responsible for more male deaths than both world wars combined

he looked alright, he probably could have snagged some other noodle obsessed with white cock. oneitis should be in the DSM tbh.

I bet some foid will get his money now

Sounds like he was some soy faggot, and that tweet is just virtue signalling

lmao I wonder if that's the same snowkarl that taunts and insults DarkSydePhil in his twitch chat?

As for fuckboi reckful, let it be another blackpill that even having shekel privilege and millions of dollars doesn't exempt you from the looks pill.

Last edited:
he killed himself before she even saw the proposal.

incorrect title, i know foids cause male suicides all the time but this aint it dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back