Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Millions of men died in WW2 for the society we have today. What a tragedy.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
Not if he was raised back then, want it or not, all of us are more faggots then they used to be back then,
Only women raising us since a young age, all of that bullshit blue pilled stories that we were feed, having a society that promotes males to be cucks and soyboys and the overall higher estrogen and lower testosterone in our body still gets us if we want it or not, we barely have control over it.
Nazi germany was bluepilling ugly aryan man and saw them as a disposable man force and betabuxxers as well.
Lack of testosterone is caused by system not seeing anything in incels,gene worshipping system (Best example ; Schools and jobs that require human interaction) will sabotage incel's future and isolate them from others.
Causing him to try find happines in degenaracy,it will always end up like this in a country that doesnt have solidarity between working class men.

Nazi germany was bluepilling ugly aryan man and saw them as a disposable man force and betabuxxers as well.
Lack of testosterone is caused by system not seeing anything in incels,gene worshipping system (Best example ; Schools and jobs that require human interaction) will sabotage incel's future and isolate them from others.
Causing him to try find happines in degenaracy,it will always end up like this in a country that doesnt have solidarity between working class men.
Many incels served in high ranking potions in Nazi Germany, if its in the party, Wehrmacht or jobs,
and still were able to be something,
Hitler, Himmler and Joseph Goebbels were all incels looking guys, yet very known
also he would still be considerably less faggot regardless

With eugenics we either wouldn't be here or we would be +6'0 tall with a warrior skull and pumped up muscles.

Win/win aint it?
Ignore these low IQ, nosentient copers who have no idea what Eugenics is. All they know is that Jews said "Eugenics bad goy!" and they listen like good little slaves

Ignore these low IQ, nosentient copers who have no idea what Eugenics is. All they know is that Jews said "Eugenics bad goy!" and they listen like good little dogs
B-b-b-but my precious little subhumans suffering all of their life will not be born then!

Many incels served in high ranking potions in Nazi Germany, if its in the party, Wehrmacht or jobs,
Hitler, Himmler and Joseph Goebbels were all incels looking guys, yet very known
also he would still be considerably less faggot regardless
Hitler was not an incel,he made all german women simp for him and was brave enough to ask out girls back in young years.
İncels on the top ranks ment nothing,Chad Hans was the one who was getting all those medals from Hitler while everyone pretented incel didnt existed.

Besides those three, there were hardly any incels in the higher ranks tbh. You therefore have a big selection of chads among fascism.

Ignore these low IQ, nosentient copers who have no idea what Eugenics is. All they know is that Jews said "Eugenics bad goy!" and they listen like good little slaves
Everything ı dont like is da JAWS
Right wing copers ruin this site with copy pasted stuff from /pol/ and reddit

B-b-b-but my precious little subhumans suffering all of their life will not be born then!
Exactly bro. Jews (who practice eugenics in Israel) have somehow convinced non-Jews that wanting your children to be born healthy and high IQ with the best genes is "unethical" JFL. How fucking braindead do you have to be to not understand basic morality? Eugenics is MORALLY NECESSARY and GOOD

Last edited:
Hitler was not an incel,he made all german women simp for him and was brave enough to ask out girls back in young years.
İncels on the top ranks ment nothing,Chad Hans was the one who was getting all those medals from Hitler while everyone pretented incel didnt existed.
Besides those three, there were hardly any incels in the higher ranks tbh. You therefore have a big selection of chads among fascism.
Because of statusmaxx (dictator of a nation = the ultimate alpha male), hitler was hated as a kid, by society and his own father
he was also much uglier as a kid, you can't deny that he didn't really look good and he wasn't also very tall either,
look at more high ranking nazis, most of them looked below average

cuck if you died fighting for the allies

Because of statusmaxx (dictator of a nation = the ultimate alpha male), hitler was hated as a kid, by society and his own father
he was also much uglier as a kid, you can't deny that he didn't really look good and he wasn't also very tall either,
look at more high ranking nazis, most of them looked below average
As I said, besides those 3. Hitler wasn't that ugly after all. He was a normie. Goebbels and Himmler were incel tier, and Dirlewanger, but he definetly dark triad maxxed. Also nice we're having a Uncle Ted avi. Are you completely on the anti-tech/modernity site, anprim or from the anarchist left? (Since you seem to dislike the right wing)

As I said, besides those 3. Hitler wasn't that ugly after all. He was a normie. Goebbels and Himmler were incel tier, and Dirlewanger, but he definetly dark triad maxxed. Also nice we're having a Uncle Ted avi. Are you completely on the anti-tech/modernity site, anprim or from the anarchist left? (Since you seem to dislike the right wing)
I am not really an anprim, I see his points and I empathize with him, I also think that inceldom (for the large part) and many modern issues happened because of the industrial revolution and modern culture, however I also really believe in progress and I think that a hurting progress is better then keeping a good and old system in the long run
also I am pretty right leaning, but more for the libertarian right wing side

I am not really an anprim, I see his points and I empathize with him, I also think that inceldom (for the large part) and many modern issues happened because of the industrial revolution and modern culture, however I also really believe in progress and I think that a hurting progress is better then keeping a good and old system in the long run
also I am pretty right leaning, but more for the libertarian right wing side
tbh I am a nazi for nearly 10 years now and in the last years I got more "liberal" aswell. I hate degeneracy and I think nature dictates how we have to live anyway. My main problem is that I dislike totalitarian governments. I am in faviour of the Nazis since I think they hav done most things right, but I firmly believe they would (or should) have forged a new youth and people in the Hitler Youth and after that let people live a natural life themselves. Bound to their soil, blood and tradition. Local and mostly agricultural.

Imo modern mass slaughter of animals and the cage systems we use worldwide are my biggest issue now, not immigration. They destroy the enviroment, human health and bring immense suffering to the animals.
cuck if you died fighting for the allies
Do you really think its cucked to fight against the world we have now? Hitler or Hell

Last edited:
Bill Gates says there are too many people anyway.

Billgatesgrinsinister