Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Millions of men died in WW2 for the society we have today. What a tragedy.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
All I'm going to do is post pictures of fighting men in WW2, and pictures of what our society has turned into today.

Do you think they would have regretted giving their lives if they know that this would be the end result?

Last edited:
the wrong side won the war

I doubt they care theyre dead lmao. Probably fucking jb lolis rn

Maybe the germans had a point

Yeah bro imagine these guys fighting and dying and then degenerate things like the sexualization of society happens oh wait you contribute to it by paying sex workers which sexualize society :lul: :lul:

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

The honk never stop.

If they knew what was coming, they probably would've switched sides.

If you could print and send one incels.co post back in time, this would be it.

Yeah bro imagine these guys fighting and dying and then degenerate things like the sexualization of society happens oh wait you contribute to it by paying sex workers which sexualize society :lul: :lul:
Cope. There is nothing in human history more degenerate than modern Western Societies. The American workers built tanks and trucks for the communists and the American soldiers killed their German brothers so their grand-grand daughters have the liberty to fuck Tyrones today :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

FUCK COMMUNISTS, FUCK SOYMERICA AND THE JEWS

HITLER WAS RIGHT!

My great-uncle died fighting the Germans so Polish foids could get fucked by niggers.

Cope. There is nothing in human history more degenerate than modern Western Societies. The American workers built tanks and trucks for the communists and the American soldiers killed their German brothers so their grand-grand daughters have the liberty to fuck Tyrones today :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Dunno why you @ted me bro, I was pointing out how OP pays for the sex industry by using peostitutes, so the fact that he’s now complaining about how sexualized society is makes no sense.

As for America or Germany, I would have rather had hitler one. Fuck the mixing up of races and people, it’s retarded. Aryans should be in Aryan land, Niggers-I mean joggers- in jogger land, meds in med land, Arabs in Arab land

And Jews in the gas chamber because they can’t be content with their land.

My ancestors died for nothing

Boomer level Right wing cope post
You will still be fucked,even ıf u were a white man in Nazi Germany
EXriQRtVcAEgKj6

Fuck the mixing up of races and people, it’s retarded. Aryans should be in Aryan land, Niggers-I mean joggers- in jogger land, meds in med land, Arabs in Arab land

And Jews in the gas chamber because they can’t be content with their land.
:feelskek: :feelshaha:

Yet 1000 other problems would have been solved if the nazis had won They were the good guys, accept it fag
Ok stormfag eugenics worshipper

i find it funny how all the people in these photos are normies, chads and stacys
btw if you could show Allies the future, they would join sides with axis and fuck up the Jews
America is ultra cucked jfl
My ancestors died for nothing
View attachment 265339
oh my god that photo lol

With eugenics we either wouldn't be here or we would be +6'0 tall with a warrior skull and pumped up muscles.

Win/win aint it?
Eugenics requires a massive tyranny over İncels why tf would someone defend a femoid trait.

Eugenics requires a massive tyranny over İncels why tf would someone defend a femoid trait.
Its not a femoid specific trait to want fit genetics and good looks. That it universal to life. Also we are already living in tyranny by the dating requirements of foids. Why not enhance our gene pool from normie to chadlite or prevent incels from being born?

Its not a femoid specific trait to want fit genetics and good looks. That it universal to life. Also we are already living in tyranny by the dating requirements of foids. Why not enhance our gene pool from normie to chadlite or prevent incels from being born?
Preventing incels from being born will create a massive un-balance in nature,especially in second world countrys.
Creating a world that treats incels better is much more based than redpill ideas on genetics

Preventing incels from being born will create a massive un-balance in nature,especially in second world countrys.
Creating a world that treats incels better is much more based than redpill ideas on genetics
How do you want to create a world that treats incels better? Not that I am against world peace and against wars, but that also is not possible.
You have to work with what you've got. IMO that is the main difference between left and right view points on the world.

TBH we deserve every inch of it for letting Hitler lose the war, he should have won it ngl, world would be a much better place for everyone

As long as we don't take action , we are part of the problem .

Images 4

Sums whites up in one take tbh.

I think about that often, especially recently since I've just watched a 8 hours long documentary on WWII.
How many men have died so that their grand granddaughter could have to right to open an onlyfans account? Women really did NOTHING to deserve all the privileges they have today
View attachment 265405
Sums whites up in one take tbh.
I knew this meme would eventually come up lol

Yet 1000 other problems would have been solved if the nazis had won They were the good guys, accept it fag
With eugenics we either wouldn't be here or we would be +6'0 tall with a warrior skull and pumped up muscles.

Win/win aint it?
How do you want to create a world that treats incels better? Not that I am against world peace and against wars, but that also is not possible.
You have to work with what you've got. IMO that is the main difference between left and right view points on the world.

Exactly

@Ultimatepassivecel is probably trolling pretty hard

Soon, they'll have dyed-hair dykes going around in uniform, rounding up all sub-8 men hauling us off to be thrown in mass graves.

going to war is the ultimate cucking

Absolutely based post.

View attachment 265339
Not if he was raised back then, want it or not, all of us are more faggots then they used to be back then,
Only women raising us since a young age, all of that bullshit blue pilled stories that we were feed, having a society that promotes males to be cucks and soyboys and the overall higher estrogen and lower testosterone in our body still gets us if we want it or not, we barely have control over it.

this is the end of civilization.