Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mini Chad gets a foids number by doing nothing

rs42_

rs42_

5'11 /Mentallyillcel/Drugaddictcel/Micropeniscel

My friend, a fellow inkwell sent me this video, it made me cry because in school those were the types of guys and girls that bullied me

Absolute suicidefuel, Chad's live lives that incels couldn't even dream of living

FUCK, typical white worshipping ethnic foid as well HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Tenor

kid looks 30 already

Whores start young.

Brutal, thats the high school experiencie for Chad, it must be like heaven

But women don't aproach they are not as sexual as men are wttffff

Brutal as fuck.

And for this I work 10 hours per day? To get what?

I hate women and I hate Chads
full

Brutal as fuck.

Money to cope
But women don't aproach they are not as sexual as men are wttffff
Well she didn't approach directly she's playing some game.
Females live on tutorial mode, chads on easy mode and we live on hardcore mode.
My game just says game OVER once I make my character and enter with tons of giant berzerker genetics and frost blood regeneration perks.

Just look like superman and you can score
Main qimg deb589cb3137a3a0dad599429e766533

Also fake. Why does the doof have his backpack unzipped like that wearing it while sitting down? The fake look of shock when he sees the number is also gay. I'm sure they fucked but this is staged

Brutal as fuck.

For nothing, fellow Spanishcel, for nothing.
We are slaves to a system that hates us.

The just be confideny theory isn't working, MUST be fake. :bluepill:

Hmmm, this angers me.

Unsettling.

I must rectify this error.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO MEEE

looks kind of fake tbh
not even coping but he still probably fucked the female tho

Lmao this faggot is literally living a trashy Hollywood movie about teenagers

This shit makes me wanna shove a shotgun in my mouth.

Sucks, especially as an ethnicel living in the West. Never has that happened to me (even from foids of my own race). The things I saw White guys get away with in school... Foids just love em. It's a White man's world in the West when it comes to Foids.

This unsettles me :reeeeee:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Wrong. We don't even live.
True... I think that un the en we're the NPCs lol life forgot us. I mean live Is not liveable for us we're just npc villager characters

Your life is your facial bones. All this because of his face. Notice how whenever something like this happens the guy always has what we say is attractive and they never show a recessed subhuman. It's literally all just your facial bones. There's no point in doing anything if you're ugly.

Holy shit, this is brutal... Just another daily dose of suicidefuel

To think my highschool life could have been like that if I was the right race and had the right facial structure is surreal.

Just because of his bones...thats all they care about

Just exist bro

Your life is your facial bones. All this because of his face. Notice how whenever something like this happens the guy always has what we say is attractive and they never show a recessed subhuman. It's literally all just your facial bones. There's no point in doing anything if you're ugly.
:blackpill:

Look how arrogant they are they assume hes single and looking for a relationship and they never think the stuff they do is creepy because their women and cant be creepy. I wish they video taped him throwing that shit in the trash. If feminism has taught me anything is that foids need to man up and approach and get potential rejection just like us then we can be "equal"