Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Minimum looks needed in 2020 just to get a relationship with a 5/10 foid

Is her BF happy she wears that to clubs while drunk with lots of other men?

Yea Tommy mogs the fuck out of her, UK foids are fucking ugly though
Just look at the first fucking second of the video her side profile is terrible

lol i wouldn't allow my gf to go clubbing. wtf
She is in relationship why would she go clubbing, fucking whores

The room temperature IQ chad probably hasn't seen it without makeup

lol i wouldn't allow my gf to go clubbing. wtf
She is in relationship why would she go clubbing, fucking whores
This is why I am thankful to Covid Chan

I have to admit her body curves are very enticing

Yea Tommy mogs the fuck out of her, UK foids are fucking ugly though
Just look at the first fucking second of the video her side profile is terrible
Her side profile is better than mine, same lack of jawline definition but my chin is more recessed than her.

Her side profile is better than mine, same lack of jawline definition but my chin is more recessed than her.
Yea she mogs me as well but her boyfriend still mogs her to oblivion

She isn't a 5 lol. Easily a 7. He's a 9.5 though.

Honestly, I would just assume he has an average size dick so she's the hottest he can keep loyal.

Honestly, I would just assume he has an average size dick so she's the hottest he can keep loyal.
She is absolutely not a 7. We do not even know what she looks like without makeup.

This what awaits incels who extend:

"Sweaty , I'm going on a uh girls night out"
(actually goes and gets gangbanged by 5 different chads of various skintones)

View attachment 382889

She is absolutely not a 7. We do not even know what she looks like without makeup.
She's not fat and she has tits and ass. That puts her above 70 percent of modern women. Is what it is.

Wether or not a woman's face has blemishes doesn't even come into it at this point, as women, most people in the West, have largely become diseased parodies of humanity

Is her BF happy she wears that to clubs while drunk with lots of other men?
I mean he must've known it came with the territory, right? Like I can't look at that foid without thinking I know that she will absolutely be going to clubs while drunk and grinding her ass on the dicks of other men (and the high possibility that she will be fucked by a Chad that mogs the shit out of me to oblivion).

KWEEN of the basic butter faces.

no this foid is fraudmaxxx and will age like milk its fuckin over

holy fucking disgusting giga roast :feelspuke:

She's got a fuckable body without a doubt but without the fakeup she isn't so special. Just your typical UK foid tbh, no substance. When she opens her mouth my dick starts to shrivel.

Last edited:
She's not fat and she has tits and ass. That puts her above 70 percent of modern women. Is what it is.

Wether or not a woman's face has blemishes doesn't even come into it at this point, as women, most people in the West, have largely become diseased parodies of humanity
to be 7 on normie scale even you have to be top 5% not fucking 30% lmao

You have to remember her face is caked in makeup too. Her bone structure is very bad. Do not let makeup and foid halo fool you; he mogs her by a solid 5 points.

I hate this clubbing culture so much

Easily a 7?

the minimum level required to get a cucked relationship with some average-ish looking slut :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Anyone can be made to look weird from an unflattering angle. She has a normal female face. The tits and ass and not being fat elevate her above that

Honestly, if this is what some of you all think is a 5, really starting to wonder how many are volcel.

Anyone can be made to look weird from an unflattering angle. She has a normal female face. The tits and ass and not being fat elevate her above that

Honestly, if this is what some of you all think is a 5, really starting to wonder how many are volcel.
:feelsseriously:

Why would her not being a 7 make me a volcel? did i say i wouldn't fuck her? if she has a normal face then that means she's normal not 7/10.

Last edited:
:feelsseriously:

Why would her not being a 7 make me a volcel? did i say i wouldn't fuck her? if she has a normal face then that means she's normal not 7/10.
If the only thing you notice on a woman is the face, I don't know what to tell ya.

If the only thing you notice on a woman is the face, I don't know what to tell ya.

Even bigger. :feelsseriously:

Did i say that anywhere? honestly why are you over rating women? you and i being willing to fuck her doesn't diminish that she's has a ugly face, you say it was a bad pic but watch the vid she looks even worse in motion, all that makeup can't hide her recessed features.

She looks so trashy and radiating an unappealing aura.

Even bigger. :feelsseriously:

Did i say that anywhere? honestly why are you over rating women? you and i being willing to fuck her doesn't diminish that she's has a ugly face, you say it was a bad pic but watch the vid she looks even worse in motion, all that makeup can't hide her recessed features.
Recessed face doesn't matter as much for women as it does for men. You're rating her like you would a man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNGoy9pTbFQ

Look at the smv difference, he mogs her by at least 2 points but she still lives the life of a celebrity

thats tyson furys cousin

he IS A CELEBRITY LOL

she is not a 5 but she is NOT A 7 FOR SURE

HE IS PUNCHING SO FAR BELOW HIS LOOKS LEVEL THE MARIANNA TRENCH IS HIGHER UP

THE POINT IS THE GAP BETWEEN HIM AND HER

WHICH IS A CHASM in the face and body

but its worse

he mogs her by miles in face and body AAAAAAAAAND he status mogs her as well

he is a celebrity cousin of tyson fury and is a boxer in his own right

its not even close its at least 3 points and thats being generous to her

remember she competes with giga stacey for this guy

eg women at 8.5+ like this;

she gets fucked up by these women she is way off these women by clear points

meaning she is nowhere near a 7

Last edited:
"teehee i love guys from other cultures"
>the guy from other cultures

brutal. must be 2 points over her in looks and mog her hard. you must be 2 over her looks even if she had used fakeup. this means without makeup shes 3 under you. you must mog her, heightmog her, facemog her so hard. jfl over im a 2/10 in looks, how can i mog a -1/10 in looks? PLEASE TELL ME HOW OVER

Why is a foid going clubbing if she already has a bf?

Oh wait nevermind...

Thought the same first, watch a few seconds of the video.

1.38 million subs

He's also a boxer which takes years of training whilst she pretty much posts pics of herself on insta. This is a great example of just exist mode.

1.38 million subs
The same kind of people that would mock you if you have legit hobbies.
Anyway, she got cute clubbing outfits. I'm sure Chad came many time on it.