Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Minimum requirements to have sex in 2020

why even try?

Be above a 7 ngl

I could not possibly make two ticks jfl at these whore's standards.
Why the fuck they ask for so much while being jackshit themselves? Lack of self awareness and hypergamy know no bounds.

Makes me wonder, what exactly she brings to the table, exept for her used up pussy.

fds is a sub for post wall angry pumped n dumped by chad roasties tryharding to piss off men

the list is legit tho

And let me guess, she looks like a fucking ape who fucked a pig?
full

C-H-A-D 6ft tall,6 packs, 6 figures, 6 Inch dick. Recomemend to be NT and very dark triad(But its not mendtory for chad in order to slay)

I know about a lot of chads(20+) that don't work live with their moms and have pesudo Neet life style,,don't own a car and women will still drive to them and fuck them in the living room next to their mother.

CHADs live in aa diffrent world then we do, And as you can see all the bullshit that our boomer parents tald us fall flat next to chad.

Own a car

Be indipendent

Have a stable job

Own a house

Those are the requirments for normies.

Not for chad, and It wasn't like this in the past.

Last edited:
He must have NEVER EVER PARTICIPATED IN THE ARMED FORCES OR THE RELATED FIELDS. I swipe left on ALL veterans. I ghost, block, and delete any man I match with, that later reveals that he has served in the armed at any capacity. Same applies for cops, firefighters, EMTs, Guards, or the related professions. Same for the relevant departments (DOD, FBI, CIA, DHS, DOS, etc. etc.). THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. If he served for even ONE MINUTE, he's ghosted.

Just join the military bro chicks dig it.

This sub HAS to be a fucking incel psyop

Reminder that FDS is still made up of reddit women, are thus are below average and 100x less hypergamous than the average women

I could have guessed that was a black bitch

That's what happens when you let women off their leashes.

This reads like satire, I can't tell if this is serious.

I find it odd that it doesn't like military guys. Most foids (especially picky pieces of shit like this) like military guys because they can take advantage of all the spouse benefits that come with being with a soldier

You’d swear that these people are possessed by satan or something

The men they're after almost do not even exist. Especially when you factor in all the behavior and manipulation shit they try to pull to get them to pour money on them.
this is the only thing that matters
chad will fuck her anyway
Women on FDS have Chad FWBs while the men they date don't have sex with them for months.

FDS is just a bunch of sad ugly whores who got pumped endlessly and now think they're "woke". They will make these posts then go and suck the dick of the first deadbeat who takes them to Burger King.

FDL is pure undiluted hypergammy
FDS gives you a glimpse of what dating and relationships will be like for all women in the near future. Relationships will be in 2 classes only, 1) polygamous relationship between Chad and many women, 2) non-sexual financial relationships between women and incels. Betabuxing as a strategy to attract a mate is on it's way out. There will only be Chads, Pigs, and incels.

all this shit for a black chick ??? :feelskek: :feelskek:

IT won’t touch this

It's all going to shit :feelsbadman: what more can I say

This post despite seeming like an exaggeration, is actually realistic.

YAAAS QUEEN! DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE FUCKING RIDICULOUS :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

if you say she’s wrong ur misogysntic :soy:

Suifuel for soldiers, policemen and firefighters

This sub HAS to be a fucking incel psyop
I hope IT is right in this regard. If FDS was full of larping incels that would be quite funny.

i aint gonna read it its too long looool :feelsgah:
TLDR you have to be perfect...
No alcohol lol the fuck? who the fuck she think she is?

The biggest mistake in history was giving women rights. :feelswhat:

"He must be free of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco."
no man will be able to deal with this bitch without abusing drugs.

Woman should be replaced

id lose faith in females if their was any left to lose.

Of course this is from a black woman. Black women have infinite standards and are the most picky whores out of any race.

Why did God let this happen...