Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MINIMUM REQUIRENMENTS TO NOT BE HATED BY WOMEN IN 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Daily reminder that these are the minimum requirements for foids to see you as a basic human being and not want you dead.
Don't have perfect genes? Sorry buddy boyo but all women hate you. It's GigaChad or nothing in 2020.

- Tall height, Usually at least 190cm
- White features (eyes, skin, skull shape, hair etc)
- Good Frame
- Large penis. Usually at least 17.8cm in length and 14cm in girth
- Nero typical
- NW0 hair with low hairline.
- Deep voice

(Colour text = FACE)

Good facial structure. Examples of this are:

Hunter eyes,
Positive canthal tilt,
wide & high set Zygos,
Good angular mandible or lower third,
Big chin,
Forward maxilla growth,
Good brow ridge,
good Facial width to height ratio (fWHR),
good teeth,
short Philtrum , etc

If you don't have most of these traits, ALL WOMEN HATE YOU AND WANT YOU DEAD. Women hate anything less than a GigaChad. This should be common sense by now.

Last edited:
mfw I literally have none of these traits :kys:

Hi CuckTears

Also must be willing to date down by 3 points at least. You're not entitled to your looksmatch

Daily reminder that these are the minimum requirements for foids to see you as a basic human being and not want you dead.

- Tall height, Usually at least 190cm:kys:
- White features (eyes, skin, skull shape, hair etc):no:
- Good Frame:no:
- Large penis. Usually at least 17.8cm in length and 14cm in girth:yes:
- Nero typical:no:
- NW0 hair with low hairline.:yes:

(Colour text = FACE)

Good facial structure. Examples of this are:

Hunter eyes, :no:
Positive canthal tilt,:no:
wide & high set Zygos, :no:
Good angular mandible or lower third, :no:
Big chin,:no:
Forward maxilla growth, :no:
Good brow ridge, :no:
good Facial width to height ratio (fWHR), :no:
good teeth,:yes:
short Philtrum , etc:no:

If you don't have most of these traits, ALL WOMEN HATE YOU AND WANT YOU DEAD. Women hate anything less than a GigaChad. This should be common sense by now.
My position pewpew

They see us as monsters. They wouldn’t hesitate to kill us if they had the opportunity to do so.

- Nero typical

The look of disgust foids give simply when seeing non GigaChads says it all

Women will hate you until they’re aware that you already hate yourself. Women treated my terribly until someone told them I have major depressive disorder and have attempted suicide. Now they ignore me or treat me nicely with pity, like how they treat a disabled kid

Women will hate you until they’re aware that you already hate yourself. Women treated my terribly until someone told them I have major depressive disorder and have attempted suicide. Now they ignore me or treat me nicely with pity, like how they treat a disabled kid

Story of my life. Women have always treated me like I'm some child when they find out I'm on the autism spectrum. If they don't find out, it's nothing but petulent remarks about my mannerisms and propensities.

Red rum banquet when?

Don’t forget the nose. Nose is often forgotten on this site. Nose must be not too wide or short, just the right size and shape.

Minimum requirements:

Good face with a strong zygomatic arch, strong fwhr, strong chin, positive canthal tilt, arched brows that land directly below your strong norwood -1 with a TA1 twice weekly tan accompanied by the power of a strong neutral maxilla, sagittal retrusion, even lateral orbital rims and a wide clavicle.

You need luscious brows, striking deep-sky-blue eyes (RGB value of 0, 191, 255 ) all complimented by hooded eyelids and a uniquely-shaped inner-canthus. Everything must be supported by a protruding supraorbital ridge. The distance between your iris, submaxillary triangle and temporal region must be in perfect proportion and ratios.

But this is only the beginning; Height. How can you forget? 6'2 is a must-have requirement in 2020. 6'4 and 6'5 and you are approaching Superman-status - But don't forget - Your limbs must fit Davinci's Golden Ratio to the exact 5th decimal place (1.61803) and you must have naturally shredded rectus abdominis muscles supported by a large athletic core fed by naturally high HGH, IGF-1 and testosterone levels from a superior endocrine system.

If you do not have all these parameters in 2020, you can not get woman at all.

Hyperbole publication. We all know that all these features are not necessary together and there are some more important than others.

Minimum to not be hated is 6+. Minimum to get a decent, alive girl is 7+, or in other words, it’s over.

What I want to know is how do you know about what penis girth foids demand. 14cm is pretty specific

Minimum requirements:

Good face with a strong zygomatic arch, strong fwhr, strong chin, positive canthal tilt, arched brows that land directly below your strong norwood -1 with a TA1 twice weekly tan accompanied by the power of a strong neutral maxilla, sagittal retrusion, even lateral orbital rims and a wide clavicle.

You need luscious brows, striking deep-sky-blue eyes (RGB value of 0, 191, 255 ) all complimented by hooded eyelids and a uniquely-shaped inner-canthus. Everything must be supported by a protruding supraorbital ridge. The distance between your iris, submaxillary triangle and temporal region must be in perfect proportion and ratios.

But this is only the beginning; Height. How can you forget? 6'2 is a must-have requirement in 2020. 6'4 and 6'5 and you are approaching Superman-status - But don't forget - Your limbs must fit Davinci's Golden Ratio to the exact 5th decimal place (1.61803) and you must have naturally shredded rectus abdominis muscles supported by a large athletic core fed by naturally high HGH, IGF-1 and testosterone levels from a superior endocrine system.

If you do not have all these parameters in 2020, you can not get woman at all.
IQ mogs my post hard ngl.
What I want to know is how do you know about what penis girth foids demand. 14cm is pretty specific
Because it is significantly above the average girth

Last edited:
like to see them try to hate when at the end of a barrel looking up screaming why oh why boom.

THe thing that I want more is hunter eyes and more height tbh , I would be happy even if I remain virgin

The only thing I have in that entire list is good teeth and hopefully NT.

Just Be An Unpredictable Pyschotic Theory

dont cover ngl

what would you consider a "good frame" ? i never understood it
BONES

*Clavicle length
*Ribcage size
*wrist size
*hand size
*skull size
*ankle size
*foot size

ordered from most important to least important btw.

all relative to height as well.

Those physical features listed is the minimum requirements for autistic men, being NT the score can be lowered by a couple of points.

Elaborate?
The minimum requirements are nowhere near that high. Stop coping and accept the fact that our situation is extremely abnormal. We're the absolute bottom tier genetic trash, and even the average normie is treated a million times better and lives a much more fulfilling life. It's not 99% of non-gigachads who are hated by women, just us, the bottom 20%.

The minimum requirements are nowhere near that high. Stop coping and accept the fact that our situation is extremely abnormal. We're the absolute bottom tier genetic trash, and even the average normie is treated a million times better and lives a much more fulfilling life. It's not 99% of non-gigachads who are hated by women, just us, the bottom 20%.

Nah women definitely hate low to some mid tier normies. But yeah this idea that all women have a burning hatred for any man that isn’t in the top 0.1% genetically is a gross overstatement.

I hear hear women talking about how they get annoyed by normies talking or flirting with them. And I would agree with you on the abnormal part if this wasn't 2020.

This is the requirement to be a slayer, not to have good sex or a girlfriend. Cope boyo sorry.

Centimeters? I thought you were American for some reason

Centimeters? I thought you were American for some reason
I am American. I just don't like using retard units.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl at imperial system. It needs to be abolished, set on fire, and pissed on.

METRIC IS SUPERIOR :dab::dab::dab::dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back