Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Miss the chadfish threads here

I wish I could still chadfish but I’m banned from tinder. It was a good cope too.

Chad could say anything and still get laid on it yet people say muh social skills

I did a chadfish with orb once, It was a lifefuol and suifoul in the sametime.

We need to find a new app and organize. What are popular dating apps besides tinder?

I did a chadfish with orb once, It was a lifefuol and suifoul in the sametime.

If you are a 8 out 10 you can be a shot in Autistic, with anxiety, Anger Issues, mommey issues, Low income and slay.
look at women comments its pure suiful

Orb is the prove of that.

I used to chadfish, just so I could talk to someone, otherwise no one wants to have a convo with my ugly ass.

It's gonna be harder and harder to chadfish because they'll try to put verifications.

We need to find a new app and organize. What are popular dating apps besides tinder?

View attachment 207171

If you are a 8 out 10 you can be a shot in Autistic, with anxiety, Anger Issues, mommey issues, Low income and slay.
look at women comments its pure suiful

Orb is the prove of that.

Hope he dies most painful way possible and then rot in hell for eternity

I'm in the process of creating a new chadfish, but I've been super lazy

Chadfish sounds like SUIFUEL to me. Having a female fall for my personality while knowing it's my looks that are keeping me back is just like snorting the Blackpill straight to my brain. :feelsbadman:

Chadfish sounds like SUIFUEL to me. Having a female fall for my personality while knowing it's my looks that are keeping me back is just like snorting the Blackpill straight to my brain. :feelsbadman:

One time back in 2012, I used a fake avi for bodybuilding forums and I had all kinds of stacies dming me in private chat.

It was suifuel. They were expressing all of their deepest feelings with me and I knew it was only because of my fake avi.

It will be intersting to see one