Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel missed a train because of a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
i always have to take a train to go to my uni, i was already running late. i took a bus to a station and had like 5 minutes until the train arrived so i decided to get some coffee. the barista is right next to the station and the preparation usually takes a minute or so whenever i go in the morning (when its busier). it was around 1pm when i went there.

i enter the place and and this lady is there with her back turned slowly stirring a cup of tea at same pace as that old lady in get out who hypnotises BBCs with the cup. i call her a few times and she doesnt even respond. after 30 seconds she finally faces the front but not for me, shes chatting with someone else jfl. she finally takes my order after what seemed like 5 hours and after that she doesnt even prepare it. she picks up a sandwich and takes like 10 years to put it in the microwave. i let her know that i could miss the train and she still doesnt give a fuck. she continues chatting and then finally prepares my order. 4 minutes have passed by now and the train arrived. i tell her (again) that im supposed to be catching that train and the stupid cunt goes

"yeah, I'm busy too mate"

while she takes aeons to stir the cup. cage

surprise surprise, i miss the train. fuck just fuck the next train was in 20 minutes.

i wasnt expecting this, whenever o go there its usually the owner or some JBs that dont work at snail pace and are actually aware that niggas dont have all day to be waiting for them. which is why i trusted them. but this sack of shit probably wasnt even employed by them and was probs the betabuxx wife of the owner. she was older and good looking for her age so she probably lived her hole life on press any key mode. she probably thought i was "entitled" when i told her i was in a hurry.

All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ

Try to get her fired for that.

Should have ordered a Vanilla Latte as well and ERed her with it.

Fucking roastie.
Good idea tbh. Next time film what is happening.

That sucks, when I went to school I used bus all the time and I hated waiting. Fuck that shit, I'll never use bus again.
Did you even read it? :feelsseriously:

With women, they will only slow or mess up your order if you ask them to hurry up. Most guys will be more understanding or at least respond because they’re in a weaker position as women can claim they were fired or disciplined because bobs and vagene.

Dont get coffee when there is a time constraint.

818.jpg