Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MISSING my ONEITIS

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Made a Post
Code:
https://incels.is/threads/just-had-the-weirdest-dream.113525/#post-2295346
Few days ago. Since then been feeling a deep yearning to see my oneitis. We are basically looksmatch. Though she fakeupmaxxes a lot. She's ethnic as well. But not curry like me but the closest ethnicity to curry. We never talked. Too beta to go up too fearful of appearing too low inhib like most other ethnic guys.
But why bother she prolly has a white normie for a bf or a couple of Chaddam, Chadpreet orbiters. She sure was talking to Giga Chang of the class once. No point going for it.
Don't know if I can make it through the next few days. If I do you'll hear from me. If not who knows. But such is life boyos.

Last edited:
you are a cuck for missing her. inject T,opposite person.

you are a cuck for missing her. inject T,opposite person.
I at least wanna see her one last time before I rope. Planning to track her down, look at her for a while take in all that my eyes can and then get back home to my prepared stoll and rope.

She isn’t special you fucking sperg

Made a Post
Code:
Few days ago. Since then been feeling a deep yearning to see my oneitis. We are basically looksmatch. Though she fakeupmaxxes a lot. She's ethnic as well. But not curry like me but the closest ethnicity to curry. We never talked. Too beta to go up too fearful of appearing too low inhib like most other ethnic guys.
But why bother she prolly has a white normie for a bf or a couple of Chaddam, Chadpreet orbiters. She sure was talking to Giga Chang of the class once. No point going for it.
Don't know if I can make it through the next few days. If I do you'll hear from me. If not who knows. But such is life boyos.
Imagine having a oneitis :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:shes drooling over chad as we speak

I've requested your ban. People like you are dangerous.
Have a nice day.

I don’t get how someone can claim to be blackpilled but also have an oneitis tbh. Seems contradictory.

Imagine having a oneitis :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:shes drooling over chad as we speak
Is it soooo wrong to like someone ???... After all I am just a human at the end of the day.
I don’t get how someone can claim to be blackpilled but also have an oneitis tbh. Seems contradictory.
You can't help it.
Cuz unlike foids most guys are not low iq.
Wheb they see a prospective partner who fits all the necessary attributes to ensure stable and resourceful future to usher in new lives along with the partners being in same vantage point and in the grasp of being achievable our logic mind starts telling us "This is the best shot you have, Take It!".
That's when suffering sets in. Once you find your looksmatcj, interest match status match thats when conflicts arise in your mind.

Last edited:
I used to have a oneitis, but that was before I found out she was dating my old time friend

Oneitis :soy:
She's likely getting railed by chads while you're here, just embrace the blackpill and quit having that oneitis shit already.

she doesn't know u exist, u able to find her on social media to confirm she has white bf?

she doesn't know u exist, u able to find her on social media to confirm she has white bf?
She hasn't posted anything like that. I have only stalked her on fb. And by what was public on her profile only guy she took pic with was her younger brother. I dunno if anything will be revealed if I send her a request.
I used to have a oneitis, but that was before I found out she was dating my old time friend
I know a lot of people with same story.
Oneitis :soy:
She's likely getting railed by chads while you're here, just embrace the blackpill and quit having that oneitis shit already.
Just wanna burn the world into ashes at this point.
She isn’t special you fucking sperg
She has a vagina and in this cucked world anything witha vagina is special. We are the one's screwed for life.

Last edited:
She has a vagina and in this cucked world anything witha vagina is special. We are the one's screwed for life.
No. It’s just because you have been brainwashed by feminist corporations and media to think like that. It’s just inside your head bro, she’s just like any normal woman in the world.

she’s just like any normal woman in the world.
Yet, she's the only person for whom I will be the best one both in short term and in long. But when has foids ever thought about anything other than their lust.
No. It’s just because you have been brainwashed by feminist corporations and media to think like that. It’s just inside your head bro, she’s just like any normal woman in the world.
I know it will go away. But my austistic rage is taking over.

Send her a love letter. Or bring her some flowers. She'll be ecstatic

Having oneitis is truly suffering. All of the wasted years foolishly hoping for a dream that's never going to come true. I say this because i've lived this: move on man.

Yet, she's the only person for whom I will be the best one both in short term and in long. But when has foids ever thought about anything other than their lust.

I know it will go away. But my austistic rage is taking over.
She’s causing you to lust over her while she’s out getting fucked by chad who doesn’t give a fuck about her after he cums inside her. all women are biologically the same. They’re all the same cookie cutter mass produced consumeristic high maintenace whores. She’s no different.

yeah, well she doesn't miss you dumbass. She probably has a stronger opinion on the sandwich she had for lunch than she does for you. Don't be a cuck

yeah, well she doesn't miss you dumbass. She probably has a stronger opinion on the sandwich she had for lunch than she does for you. Don't be a cuck
True. Thanks guys you have brought me back from another blue pill attack

That's what we're here for. Never let yourself feel anything more than contempt for those whores

It’s only for your own sanity. We may sound pessimistic, but it’s the only true reality as non-attractive males.

If you can't help having oneitis then tell her you like her without stating your true strength of feeling (she'll think you're beneath her if you tell her you love her), ideally make her jealous by talking to other girls and fight off any man that gets near her until she gives in to you. Physically fight other males that talk to her. This is the reason oneitis exists, it's to make you crazily protective of a particular foid so that you own her.

If you can't help having oneitis then tell her you like her without stating your true strength of feeling (she'll think you're beneath her if you tell her you love her), ideally make her jealous by talking to other girls and fight off any man that gets near her until she gives in to you. Physically fight other males that talk to her. This is the reason oneitis exists, it's to make you crazily protective of a particular foid so that you own her.
Only beta males have to do that

Man, its ok. I can understand this but you should concentrate on something else.

Having a oneitis is cucked tbh. She has so many other options

Made a Post
Code:
>oneitus

I've requested your ban. People like you are dangerous.
Have a nice day.
this passive aggression is almost as estrogenic as the OP

Indeed and only beta males get oneitis. Like most of us including me a few times.
I always tell myself why waste the time, she’s lusting over more attractive men and no amount of personality will attract a women to sexually like you as a non-attractive male

I always tell myself why waste the time, she’s lusting over more attractive men and no amount of personality will attract a women to sexually like you as a non-attractive male
Yeah that's the black-pill, she'll never love you. That's why you can't allow her a choice and why our system of the state protecting them is fucked up for us. We're so cucked by the state we think fighting for what we want isn't even possible because we'll get arrested.

Fuck all white scums.of the earth.
I hope Tyrones and Chaddams and even Chadpreets rapes all white woman and castrate all white man and we can finally get rid of these filth once and for all.
Fuck you and your retarded coping stupid shitskin