Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Missing Users Thread?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14430
  • Start date
I'm sort of new so....

are you postmaxxing?

This isn't arbitrary necrobump because why would I make a new thread about something that already has a topic? Tbh, if there's an opportunity to revive a thread or to make a shit new one (for people to comment the same users), then I'll choose this. Anyways, where's @Lux? I miss his silly typing style

This isn't arbitrary necrobump because why would I make a new thread about something that already has a topic? Tbh, if there's an opportunity to revive a thread or to make a shit new one (for people to comment the same users), then I'll choose this. Anyways, where's @Lux? I miss his silly typing style
I miss him too, his stuff was pretty high iq

There’s so many more ppl to add to this list

his stuff was pretty high iq
caged tbh he was a low IQ guy who thesaurusmaxxed to make his posts unintelligible because he didnt know the actual meanings of the words, just that they are longer synonyms of normal words, like when someone says, "i was sunbathing in the scorching blazing sunlight and sipped step by step on my absolute zero temperature drink, but whatever" instead of "i sunbathed in the warm sun and sipped my cool drink slowly" but was a nice presence when he stopped the quotespam. He probably got bored of LARPing and fucked off

caged tbh he was a low IQ guy who thesaurusmaxxed to make his posts unintelligible because he didnt know the actual meanings of the words, just that they are longer synonyms of normal words, like when someone says, "i was sunbathing in the scorching blazing sunlight and sipped step by step on my absolute zero temperature drink, but whatever" instead of "i sunbathed in the warm sun and sipped my cool drink slowly" but was a nice presence when he stopped the quotespam. He probably got bored of LARPing and fucked off
For me everything is high iq since im low

Just use big words to make yourself sound more antidisestablishmentarian theory.

@needsolution :dafuckfeels: :cryfeels:
Tenor

This person :feelstrash:
Tenor

@needsolution the nigger

@Toadman hasnt been making threads lately, the joos mightve got him tbh

Yikes! Maybe, just maybe, something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

ew

I'm still around

@Schizoidcel
@Schizoidcel
@Schizoidcel

The fuck happened to him?

@⠀⠀⠀

forgot about this user but his name is invisible and now ya can tag them and almost everyone here is gone jfl

Last edited:
I'm probably going to be mentioned on this list eventually.