Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Missing Users Thread?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14430
  • Start date
Both @Insomniac and @Ritalincel are banned at the same time. Someone take a screenshot of the post leaderboard tbh who knows how rare this is.
Well, Ritalincel has gotten banned in the past

Both @Insomniac and @Ritalincel are banned at the same time. Someone take a screenshot of the post leaderboard tbh who knows how rare this is.
tbh I remember when @Facade had the highest post count and ritalincel was catching up @Hunter was up there too

tbh I remember when @Facade had the highest post count and ritalincel was catching up @Hunter was up there too
I won't lie. I don't remember any times when Ritalin wasn't at top because of being new.

non mod november OG status not like its worth sticking around

@Smallframecel unless he was already mentioned

@Tension
@Lindys
I liked them but they don't seem to be around anymore

More or less 25% of the forum soon.

@rafaelvicuna3 always related.

@Raiden @Sniffles @Crustaciouse

Is @rafaelvicuna3 back (too lazy to check) or did he just make a cameo appearance?

Last seen Dec 29, 2018

Guess he came on for the Holidays and now his parents have him working towards school or he thinks singing Green Day will help him ascend.

Personalitychad also just disappeared, sucks

@CopingGymcel probably ascended tbh
1517556630065.gif

Guess he came on for the Holidays and now his parents have him working towards school or he thinks singing Green Day will help him ascend.

dammit he turned out into chadlite no wonder he doesnt visit this site anymore

@PersonalityChad

dammit he turned out into chadlite no wonder he doesnt visit this site anymore

He’s catching white girls like a guy with honey catches bees singing those rad adult contemporary songs of the 90s and 00s. It’s bittersweet, thought he was gonna be the Golden Child who was lecturing 30+ guys about inceldom.

I had a dream that you would get banned, i hope im wrong but ive a weird feeling that you are next for the ban hammer
Holy fuck, i was clean for months and i just got a 10% warning today(for low effort)

Holy fuck, i was clean for months and i just got a 10% warning today(for low effort)
The last time i had a dream about a user being banned i was right, rip @Smallframecel , don't low effort post anymore bro i dont wanna see u gone

The last time i had a dream about a user being banned i was right, rip @Smallframecel , don't low effort post anymore bro i dont wanna see u gone
Im now more careful about my posts.

Forgot to add, @Eskimocel
Please come back bro

We should have some kind of memorial thread pinned for users who almost certainly have roped.

We should have some kind of memorial thread pinned for users who almost certainly have roped.
how would you know for sure that someone has roped? people have announced their "suicides" on here but got outed as larp