Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Mixed Signals JFL

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Why do normies always proclaim that foids are mysterious and "they don't know what they want!" when it's clear that they are simple beings and know exactly what they want. It's chad. Always has been, always will be. Anyone that has interacted with a foid IRL and has seen how they react to you versus a guy they deem attractive is night and day. They approach. They make moves. They make it abundantly clear they are interested.

Mixed signals? No. That's an ugly dude's cope to justify being in the cuckzone. You have been rejected but your internal thinking can't accept that you're ugly so you make it seem like she hasn't.

I know .co frowns on cuckit use, but I love reading about normie struggles.

I've been seeing this girl (as much as possible with Covid and distance constraints) since September. At first she was clearly into me, but when things started moving quickly she hit me with the "I'm not ready for a relationship right now response". When I asked if I should leave her be, she said no, she was still interested in me, but not ready for a relationship. She also said that she wanted to try a relationship with me when her life (which is crazy busy due to a lot of very valid personal things) calmed down.

JFL. I promise you the guy she's chasing isn't dealing with this garbage. Just fucking pathetic.

They cope almost as well as rice do. The blackpill is amazing that we can dissect all these faggot postings for exactly what they are.

Over for many many many:bluepill: men

Just hilarious reading these stories and it's literally all the same. Sometimes we need reminders that AWALT is AWALT.

"I'm just not ready for a relationship" has never gone in the guy's favor. Ever.

Oh look she found a boyfriend that isn't you... hmmm I wonder how that happened?

Hoping for chads sloppy seconds. At a fair price of course

Why do normies always proclaim that foids are mysterious and "they don't know what they want!" when it's clear that they are simple beings and know exactly what they want. It's chad. Always has been, always will be. Anyone that has interacted with a foid IRL and has seen how they react to you versus a guy they deem attractive is night and day. They approach. They make moves. They make it abundantly clear they are interested.

Mixed signals? No. That's an ugly dude's cope to justify being in the cuckzone. You have been rejected but your internal thinking can't accept that you're ugly so you make it seem like she hasn't.

I know .co frowns on cuckit use, but I love reading about normie struggles.

I've been seeing this girl (as much as possible with Covid and distance constraints) since September. At first she was clearly into me, but when things started moving quickly she hit me with the "I'm not ready for a relationship right now response". When I asked if I should leave her be, she said no, she was still interested in me, but not ready for a relationship. She also said that she wanted to try a relationship with me when her life (which is crazy busy due to a lot of very valid personal things) calmed down.

JFL. I promise you the guy she's chasing isn't dealing with this garbage. Just fucking pathetic.

They cope almost as well as rice do. The blackpill is amazing that we can dissect all these faggot postings for exactly what they are.
Really good and accurate post.

When I REALLY got into the blackpill I realized how full of bullshit all those normies, bluepillers and simps are, saying things as "Women don't really know what they want", "Oh, they're so complicated and mysterious. It's hard to understand them".

It's just cope, rationalization and some kind of foid worship (Thinking of them as mysterious and complicated beings when they're simpler than a spoon). It's like that, she doesn't like you, she's not attracted to you and she's giving you lame excuses, that's all. Simple as.

Last edited:
"I need you in my orbiter zone for later, right now I'm getting dicked hard by chads."

"I can't have a relationship with you right now even though I want to have a relationship with you right now and it's not because I'm not attracted to you at all or because you aren't superchad."

"It's not you, it's me :*)"

imo everyone should just be volcel if they aren't chad

Huge coping being utilised by normies they don't want to believe that women find them inferior,so they apply mental gymnastics aka comfortable lies to avoid uncomfortable truths.