Modern clown society sees this as acceptable

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Madness is gravity, all it takes is a little push
-
1d 27m
When you realise that you live in a world where a FEMALE HUMAN being with low melanin would rather have sexual INTERCOURSE with a domestic CANINE BEAST rather than to show any emotional AFFECTION to a male of the SAME SPECIES with slightly higher melanin . :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Edit: I am referring to the meme that white women fuck dogs, FYI I don't chase white girls only, fakecels only have racial restrictions

Last edited:
Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
-
20d 8h 36m
Don't blame it on your melanin, bro. You're probably just ugly.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
-
36d 9h 33m
Just another non white moron who wants to fuck white Stacies. Move on, no new ground to tread here.

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

-
1d 27m
Don't blame it on your melanin, bro. You're probably just ugly.

Just another non white moron who wants to fuck white Stacies. Move on, no new ground to tread here.
No I meant this referring to the white women fuck dogs meme, I don't chase white girls only, fakecels only have racial restrictions

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
101d 17h 15m
Clown world :feelsclown:

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
37d 23h 44m
Catharsis

Catharsis

Recruit
-
8h 57m
its all genetic, completely out of our control. How do people not see anything wrong with how our situation is forced upon us from the day we are born, nothing is choice its all luck.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 15h 28m
nah, tyrone gets pussy too bro

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

-
1d 27m
Op ur an ugly bitch and it’s not cuz ur black this y u inkel cuz u ugly

And he’s GrAY
Dude, it's a fucking joke.

No I meant this referring to the white women fuck dogs meme, I don't chase white girls only, fakecels only have racial restrictions
I am referring to the meme that white women fuck dogs

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
14d 10h 48m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
41d 5h 12m
The dogpill fucking destroyed me ngl

S

Spioenkop1

Officer
-
17d 17h 55m
I am white. So I feel entitled to a white woman, because it a natural instinct that you want to reproduce your own kind.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
23d 3h 57m
I am white. So I feel entitled to a white woman, because it a natural instinct that you want to reproduce your own kind.
What do you mean own kind? As far as im concerned women of all races are my own kind, seeing as though WE ARE ALL THE SAME SPECIES.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Admiral
-
8d 3h 38m
Foids will fuck anything these days but us.

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
-
11d 16h 28m
Cope. Dark skinned Chads have no problem getting laid.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
37d 23h 44m
What do you mean own kind? As far as im concerned women of all races are my own kind, seeing as though WE ARE ALL THE SAME SPECIES.
>promoting racemixing

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd this is what happens when u inject too much soy

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
23d 3h 57m
>promoting racemixing

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd this is what happens when u inject too much soy
i cant tell if you're trolling or if you are actually this retarded.

Race-mixing doesnt affect your inceldom. Women will always go for Chad, whether Chad is white or whether he is race-mixed. It doesnt make sense for an incel to concern himself with race-mixing when this doesnt affect his sexual prospects.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
37d 23h 44m
i cant tell if you're trolling or if you are actually this retarded.

Race-mixing doesnt affect your inceldom. Women will always go for Chad, whether Chad is white or whether he is race-mixed. It doesnt make sense for an incel to concern himself with race-mixing when this doesnt affect his sexual prospects.
ofc it doesn't. Based for understanding your face and bones>race

I don't want to racemix though out of just not wanting to. It breeds fucked up kids IQ wise (Unless its with an asian).

If I fucked a nigger for example, Like and I had kids especially, I couldn't look at them, I'm sorry.

This doesn't mean I'll only fuck a white stacy though don't get it twisted, but I will indeed not fuck a black.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
53d 42m
When you realise that you live in a world where a FEMALE HUMAN being with low melanin would rather have sexual INTERCOURSE with a domestic CANINE BEAST rather than to show any emotional AFFECTION to a male of the SAME SPECIES with slightly higher melanin . :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Edit: I am referring to the meme that white women fuck dogs, FYI I don't chase white girls only, fakecels only have racial restrictions
you understand that people of different races look completely different in anything from height,frame,eye colour,hair colour,general iq and bone structure
she could unironically just not be into black guys

as for dogs,they're pretty universal

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
23d 3h 57m
ofc it doesn't. Based for understanding your face and bones>race

I don't want to racemix though out of just not wanting to. It breeds fucked up kids IQ wise (Unless its with an asian).

If I fucked a nigger for example, Like and I had kids especially, I couldn't look at them, I'm sorry.

This doesn't mean I'll only fuck a white stacy though don't get it twisted, but I will indeed not fuck a black.
Here's a dose of blackpill for you

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
37d 23h 44m
Here's a dose of blackpill for you

oh boy linking me some schizo essay that could be condensed into a sentence (All of that guys posts).

No you fucking idiot, I don't want kids with a nigger BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOWER IQ AND I'M ALREADY GENETIC SHIT.

Also they wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing to look at.

I'm not some white nationalist, I just don't want a fucked up kid (if I ever have one which I will not have one)

Pseudo-intellectual armchair people man...I tell ya...

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
23d 3h 57m
oh boy linking me some schizo essay that could be condensed into a sentence (All of that guys posts).

No you fucking idiot, I don't want kids with a nigger BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOWER IQ AND I'M ALREADY GENETIC SHIT.

Also they wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing to look at.

I'm not some white nationalist, I just don't want a fucked up kid (if I ever have one which I will not have one)

Pseudo-intellectual armchair people man...I tell ya...
JFL at labelling anything which is so high IQ that its beyond the capability of being processed by your limited intellectual faculties, as "schizo essay". Anybody could label you as "retard postmaxxer" which is unironically not far from the truth.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
37d 23h 44m
JFL at labelling anything which is so high IQ that its beyond the capability of being processed by your limited intellectual faculties, as "schizo essay". Anybody could label you as "retard postmaxxer" which is unironically not far from the truth.
We've been through this and I wrote a "high IQ" post that was 3 paragraphs and then I summed it up in one sentence.

Just because someone writes a massive essay doesn't mean it's an intelligent thought. On the other hand, saying a condensed one or two sentences or a paragraph doesn't make someone stupid. I could write 5 paragraphs or one sentence and they can have the same amount of intelligent input.

EDIT: The truth is you and all the other "high iq" people are pseudo intellectual armchair retards.

FaceandLMS is a good example of this, as is blikpilpres and others.

Don't get this twisted, I don't think blik (I don't know his @ I can't spell his name) is stupid by any means, but you're hyping him up farrrrrrrr too much.

Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
54d 8h 9m
racemixing means more hypergamy as women have bigger pools of chads to pick from, if you can't figure this one out INSTINCTIVELY then you've failed the test completely

muharremabi

muharremabi

Low iq subhuman
-
72d 17h 56m
We've been through this and I wrote a "high IQ" post that was 3 paragraphs and then I summed it up in one sentence.

Just because someone writes a massive essay doesn't mean it's an intelligent thought. On the other hand, saying a condensed one or two sentences or a paragraph doesn't make someone stupid. I could write 5 paragraphs or one sentence and they can have the same amount of intelligent input.

EDIT: The truth is you and all the other "high iq" people are pseudo intellectual armchair retards.

FaceandLMS is a good example of this, as is blikpilpres and others.

Don't get this twisted, I don't think blik (I don't know his @ I can't spell his name) is stupid by any means, but you're hyping him up farrrrrrrr too much.
He is very submissive to blkpillpres indeed.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
37d 23h 44m
it is over for him tbhtbh caging hard

Imagine having your tongue up another users ass here...Couldn't be me

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
67d 19h 28m
My skin is very white yet women avoid me like a plague

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
23d 3h 57m
dude your own bio says "low IQ subhuman". That speaks for itself, nothing more needs to be said here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it is over for him tbhtbh caging hard

Imagine having your tongue up another users ass here...Couldn't be me
says the guy with knajjd in his profile picture as if he hasnt already eaten out knajjds ass.

Last edited:
muharremabi

muharremabi

Low iq subhuman
-
72d 17h 56m
dude your own bio says "low IQ subhuman". That speaks for itself, nothing more needs to be said here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

says the guy with knajjd in his profile picture as if he hasnt already eaten out knajjds ass.
Dude stop copying him its cringe lol

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
53d 17h 47m
Lemme lighten the mood here.

20200319_111558.jpg

muharremabi

muharremabi

Low iq subhuman
-
72d 17h 56m
where am i copying him? Im just stating facts you low IQ autistic subhuman.
His behaviour, post-style, following him from thread to thread and make threads thats already been observed by him over thousand times. Stop being a submissive faggot you fucking cuck.

Last edited:
G

guaucel

Captain
-
34d 35m
(((Frankfurt society)))