Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern clown society sees this as acceptable

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
When you realise that you live in a world where a FEMALE HUMAN being with low melanin would rather have sexual INTERCOURSE with a domestic CANINE BEAST rather than to show any emotional AFFECTION to a male of the SAME SPECIES with slightly higher melanin . :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Edit: I am referring to the meme that white women fuck dogs, FYI I don't chase white girls only, fakecels only have racial restrictions

Last edited:
Don't blame it on your melanin, bro. You're probably just ugly.

Just another non white moron who wants to fuck white Stacies. Move on, no new ground to tread here.

Don't blame it on your melanin, bro. You're probably just ugly.

Just another non white moron who wants to fuck white Stacies. Move on, no new ground to tread here.

No I meant this referring to the white women fuck dogs meme, I don't chase white girls only, fakecels only have racial restrictions

its all genetic, completely out of our control. How do people not see anything wrong with how our situation is forced upon us from the day we are born, nothing is choice its all luck.

nah, tyrone gets pussy too bro

Op ur an ugly bitch and it’s not cuz ur black this y u inkel cuz u ugly

And he’s GrAY

Dude, it's a fucking joke.

No I meant this referring to the white women fuck dogs meme, I don't chase white girls only, fakecels only have racial restrictions

I am referring to the meme that white women fuck dogs

The dogpill fucking destroyed me ngl

I am white. So I feel entitled to a white woman, because it a natural instinct that you want to reproduce your own kind.

I am white. So I feel entitled to a white woman, because it a natural instinct that you want to reproduce your own kind.

What do you mean own kind? As far as im concerned women of all races are my own kind, seeing as though WE ARE ALL THE SAME SPECIES.

Foids will fuck anything these days but us.

Cope. Dark skinned Chads have no problem getting laid.

What do you mean own kind? As far as im concerned women of all races are my own kind, seeing as though WE ARE ALL THE SAME SPECIES.
>promoting racemixing

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd this is what happens when u inject too much soy

>promoting racemixing

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd this is what happens when u inject too much soy

i cant tell if you're trolling or if you are actually this retarded.

Race-mixing doesnt affect your inceldom. Women will always go for Chad, whether Chad is white or whether he is race-mixed. It doesnt make sense for an incel to concern himself with race-mixing when this doesnt affect his sexual prospects.

i cant tell if you're trolling or if you are actually this retarded.

Race-mixing doesnt affect your inceldom. Women will always go for Chad, whether Chad is white or whether he is race-mixed. It doesnt make sense for an incel to concern himself with race-mixing when this doesnt affect his sexual prospects.
ofc it doesn't. Based for understanding your face and bones>race

I don't want to racemix though out of just not wanting to. It breeds fucked up kids IQ wise (Unless its with an asian).

If I fucked a nigger for example, Like and I had kids especially, I couldn't look at them, I'm sorry.

This doesn't mean I'll only fuck a white stacy though don't get it twisted, but I will indeed not fuck a black.

When you realise that you live in a world where a FEMALE HUMAN being with low melanin would rather have sexual INTERCOURSE with a domestic CANINE BEAST rather than to show any emotional AFFECTION to a male of the SAME SPECIES with slightly higher melanin . :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Edit: I am referring to the meme that white women fuck dogs, FYI I don't chase white girls only, fakecels only have racial restrictions
you understand that people of different races look completely different in anything from height,frame,eye colour,hair colour,general iq and bone structure
she could unironically just not be into black guys

as for dogs,they're pretty universal

ofc it doesn't. Based for understanding your face and bones>race

I don't want to racemix though out of just not wanting to. It breeds fucked up kids IQ wise (Unless its with an asian).

If I fucked a nigger for example, Like and I had kids especially, I couldn't look at them, I'm sorry.

This doesn't mean I'll only fuck a white stacy though don't get it twisted, but I will indeed not fuck a black.

Here's a dose of blackpill for you

Here's a dose of blackpill for you

oh boy linking me some schizo essay that could be condensed into a sentence (All of that guys posts).

No you fucking idiot, I don't want kids with a nigger BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOWER IQ AND I'M ALREADY GENETIC SHIT.

Also they wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing to look at.

I'm not some white nationalist, I just don't want a fucked up kid (if I ever have one which I will not have one)

Pseudo-intellectual armchair people man...I tell ya...

oh boy linking me some schizo essay that could be condensed into a sentence (All of that guys posts).

No you fucking idiot, I don't want kids with a nigger BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOWER IQ AND I'M ALREADY GENETIC SHIT.

Also they wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing to look at.

I'm not some white nationalist, I just don't want a fucked up kid (if I ever have one which I will not have one)

Pseudo-intellectual armchair people man...I tell ya...

JFL at labelling anything which is so high IQ that its beyond the capability of being processed by your limited intellectual faculties, as "schizo essay". Anybody could label you as "retard postmaxxer" which is unironically not far from the truth.

JFL at labelling anything which is so high IQ that its beyond the capability of being processed by your limited intellectual faculties, as "schizo essay". Anybody could label you as "retard postmaxxer" which is unironically not far from the truth.
We've been through this and I wrote a "high IQ" post that was 3 paragraphs and then I summed it up in one sentence.

Just because someone writes a massive essay doesn't mean it's an intelligent thought. On the other hand, saying a condensed one or two sentences or a paragraph doesn't make someone stupid. I could write 5 paragraphs or one sentence and they can have the same amount of intelligent input.

EDIT: The truth is you and all the other "high iq" people are pseudo intellectual armchair retards.

FaceandLMS is a good example of this, as is blikpilpres and others.

Don't get this twisted, I don't think blik (I don't know his @ I can't spell his name) is stupid by any means, but you're hyping him up farrrrrrrr too much.

Last edited:
racemixing means more hypergamy as women have bigger pools of chads to pick from, if you can't figure this one out INSTINCTIVELY then you've failed the test completely

We've been through this and I wrote a "high IQ" post that was 3 paragraphs and then I summed it up in one sentence.

Just because someone writes a massive essay doesn't mean it's an intelligent thought. On the other hand, saying a condensed one or two sentences or a paragraph doesn't make someone stupid. I could write 5 paragraphs or one sentence and they can have the same amount of intelligent input.

EDIT: The truth is you and all the other "high iq" people are pseudo intellectual armchair retards.

FaceandLMS is a good example of this, as is blikpilpres and others.

Don't get this twisted, I don't think blik (I don't know his @ I can't spell his name) is stupid by any means, but you're hyping him up farrrrrrrr too much.
He is very submissive to blkpillpres indeed.

it is over for him tbhtbh caging hard

Imagine having your tongue up another users ass here...Couldn't be me

My skin is very white yet women avoid me like a plague

dude your own bio says "low IQ subhuman". That speaks for itself, nothing more needs to be said here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it is over for him tbhtbh caging hard

Imagine having your tongue up another users ass here...Couldn't be me

says the guy with knajjd in his profile picture as if he hasnt already eaten out knajjds ass.

Last edited:
dude your own bio says "low IQ subhuman". That speaks for itself, nothing more needs to be said here. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

says the guy with knajjd in his profile picture as if he hasnt already eaten out knajjds ass.
Dude stop copying him its cringe lol

Lemme lighten the mood here.

20200319 111558

where am i copying him? Im just stating facts you low IQ autistic subhuman.
His behaviour, post-style, following him from thread to thread and make threads thats already been observed by him over thousand times. Stop being a submissive faggot you fucking cuck.

Last edited:
(((Frankfurt society)))