Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern comforts due to advanced technology is the reason why noone has launched any proper nukes yet

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
I was just reading up on the today's offensive of Turkey on the Kurds in Syria and was thinking. This middle east shit has been going on for FAR TOO LONG. Fucking camelfuckers cant sit put for 30 fucking years now and nobody wants to go there and level the whole thing with some glorious nuclear warheads.

None of the nuclear weapons capable countries want to use any nukes since all the people in charge don't want to give out their comfortable lives in case of muh MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION.

Do you think Putin wants to give away his 100 billion dollars fortune, 400 different presidential palaces where he can live, fucking tight teen blonde russian gymnast whores nightly, being chauffeured around, deciding politics?

Or trump, would he give away his billions, the title of fucking PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, same comforts as putin.

The other nuclear capable countries are non-players so I wont be even consider them. Muh india and pakistan. LOL bunch of streetshitters does anybody seriously think these animals have the scientific grasp to build and maintain an arsenal of fucking hydrogen bombs? JUST FUCKIN LOL! The thing would probably disintegrate within 100 feet of the launchpad. Also, they got no balls for that anyway. India has started to grow in middle class so billions of indian subhumans now want to live dat there western lifestyle. I dont know what Pakistan is all about, ive never even read in wikipedia about that literal shithole of a country. All ive heard about pakistan is that it has like 100 million inhabitants. And also that they are disgustingly encroaching on great britain for some reason. I dont get why subhuman immigrants dont get a bullet to the fucking face upon arriving at a western country's border. Muh pro-immigration. Dumb cunt feminists got us in this mess.

Noone wants to let the nukes fly because they would personally be affected by the loss of supreme comfort they are used to enjoying for the past 30+ fucking years

Unfortunately nuclear annihilation is never going to happen. I have been waiting 15 years for some nukes but it starts to dawn on me that it will never happen. Damn it

the world is cucked af i want a nuclear winter