Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern dating for women in a nutshell

She's posting this for attention holy fuck

"I do enjoy talking to him though because I can feel myself improving myself and just growing cos this dude’s super attractive"
Just admit you want to suck his chad cock you fucking whore :lul:

she's gonna end up fucking him regardless so I dont see the point of this post other than to gloat about it. teehee im average but still get chads teehee

she's gonna end up fucking him regardless so I dont see the point of this post other than to gloat about it. teehee im average but still get chads teehee
she's just bored in her time when she's not getting throatfucked

This, it's basically a brag post.

"Now with online dating, it’s pretty true that women can punch above their weight and men have to punch below their weight. But don’t talk yourself out of things before even giving it a shot. Why not try it out and see?"

"Guys date down, girls date up. You can give it a shot, but keep in mind that if u decide to meet up, statistics go against u and ur very likely to be another notch on his bedpost"
THEY LITERALLY ADMIT THE BLACK PILL IN THE COMMENTS

And some women really believe they have it tougher than men when it comes to dating.

"Keep dating maybe do some snooping to see what his old girlfriends looked like. My boyfriend was objectively hotter than me and it’s been a great motivator to improve myself, don’t quit someone you like that’s silly"

JFL

"Now with online dating, it’s pretty true that women can punch above their weight and men have to punch below their weight. But don’t talk yourself out of things before even giving it a shot. Why not try it out and see?"

"Guys date down, girls date up. You can give it a shot, but keep in mind that if u decide to meet up, statistics go against u and ur very likely to be another notch on his bedpost"
THEY LITERALLY ADMIT THE BLACK PILL IN THE COMMENTS
Brutal. At least they're being honest.
Some dude mentioned that men date down and women date up.
This only applies to social status, not looks.
Women have to date uglier dudes, most dudes who have uglier wives will get bitter and cheat.
Obviously they will never settle for a truecel tho.
Most women cheat on their uglier partners anyway, you're probably aware of deadbedrooms.

Proof that foids judge men only on their physical attractiveness, since she said multiple times that thinks he's interesting only because he's hot. IT fags won't touch this obv.

The reply is so fucking retarded holy shit. "Guys mostly date down, but girls only date up sometimes" How the fuck is that even possible? . If guys dating down is mostly true , that means girls dating up HAS TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME (assuming the domain of the statement is hetrosexual relationships).
The retard is simping so hard that most of his braincells must be dead at this point.

It's like a buffet to these cows.

To a foid attractive = success.

Proof that foids judge men only on their physical attractiveness, since she said multiple times that thinks he's interesting only because he's hot. IT fags won't touch this obv.
She's blinded by her attraction tbh. She listed all the redflags and somehow needed advice from CUCK-it to take the next step. She's going to ignore it all and fuck him anyway despite knowing it's a bad decision

She's blinded by her attraction tbh. She listed all the redflags and somehow needed advice from cuck-IT to take the next step. She's going to ignore it all and fuck him anyway despite knowing it's a bad decision
Yeah but that's the norm when foids are attracted to a Chad. It's the Halo effect: if a man is physically attractive, foids will attribute him ģood qualities such as kindness and intelligence even if he doesn't have them at all. For this reason you hear foids say stuff like "i'm attracted to him due to his amazing personality teehee" when they are attracted only to physical appearence in a man indeed.

Last edited:
Yeah but that's the norm when foids are attracted to a Chad. It's the alone effect: if a man is physically attractive, foids will attribute him ģood qualities such as kindness and intelligence even if he doesn't have them at all. For this reason you hear foids say stuff like "i'm attracted to him due to his amazing personality teehee" when they are attracted only to physical appearence in a man indeed.

High I.Q.

It is why Ted Bundy was able to slaughter so many women. It is why chad killers do it so easily. It is why online dating remains untouchable, even for the fact that more chad males have strangled stacies to death, than incels have killed via mass killings.

So many women have been killed from dating apps.

Last edited: