[TeeHee] Modern Journalism: Foid gets paid to write an article complaining about an "oral sex gender gap" because she sucked too much random dick

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
19d 14h 54m

I’m now 23, and can count the number of times guys have gone down on me on two hands. If you asked me to count the number of blow jobs I’ve given in that same time period, I’d have no idea. I’ve lost count.

Colvin76

Colvin76

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 18yo KHHV
★★★★★
109d 23h 55m
JFL :feelskek:

Soys will say shes right or something

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★
18d 10h 38m
Don't worry, sweetheart, when you marry your betabuxx he will take care of eating your pussy. Meanwhile keep giving blowjobs to Chad.

Zod

Zod

Officer
★★★★★
6d 11h 20m
Don't worry, sweetheart, when you marry your betabuxx he will take care of eating your pussy. Meanwhile keep giving blowjobs to Chad.
Yes, and he'll also eat Chads cum without even knowing it. Btw, eating a foids pussy is one of the most cucked things you can do, that's why Chad never gives oral to foids.

Huntedbyhate

Huntedbyhate

It never began
1h 32m
Maybe if she wanted more people to fuck her feral, she could shower more and work on her personality tee hee :feelskek:

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
19d 14h 54m
Btw, eating a foids pussy is one of the most cucked things you can do, that's why Chad never gives oral to foids.
I could imagine that women actually do not even want to have their loose roast beef flaps licked and suckled at because they know (at least subconsciously) that this is a submissive act. And only a subgroup of men enjoys being sexually submissive to a foid while all foids want to be sexually dominated. It's probably just one more shit test. Women just love to do complain and do shit tests but do not actually want Chad to fall for this shit test. They want Chad to slap her across the face and then pin her face down and rape her.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
★★
4d 8h 49m
Holy shit. Why would she publicly disclose her bj count? :feelskek: :feelskek:

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★
18d 10h 38m
Yes, and he'll also eat Chads cum without even knowing it. Btw, eating a foids pussy is one of the most cucked things you can do, that's why Chad never gives oral to foids.
yes, but if she is only with chads that means that some of them did that to her.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

Beauty is power a smile is its sword
★★
84d 19h 30m
Maybe if she wouldnt be such an easy slut men would go down on her

stravinsky

stravinsky

Major
★★★★
76d 22h 14m
Someone should 'lose count' on how many minutes they held this cunts head completely submersed in a tank full of aged urine.

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

I jUsT wAnT bObS aNd vAgENa
★★
15d 4h 23m
oral sex gender gap AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH

AHAH
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.jpg

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
47d 2h 14m
What a fucking joke. It was her choice to perform oral and now she's bitching about some "gender gap" which doesn't exist.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
1d 8h 10m
I could imagine that women actually do not even want to have their loose roast beef flaps licked and suckled at because they know (at least subconsciously) that this is a submissive act. And only a subgroup of men enjoys being sexually submissive to a foid while all foids want to be sexually dominated. It's probably just one more shit test. Women just love to do complain and do shit tests but do not actually want Chad to fall for this shit test. They want Chad to slap her across the face and then pin her face down and rape her.
high IQ and worth remembering

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
68d 18h 49m
Yea there’s a sex gender gap. It’s the amount of men that are having less and less forms of sex every year because they are considered ugly because of a hypergamous society , whereas women can get sex no matter what.

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
12d 5h 26m
Imagine studying years and doing a shitton of projects and exams in higher formal education to end up writing this kind of garbage

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
★★★★★
37d 8h 36m
Bon appétit

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
★★★★★
6d 10h 17m
Given the prevalence of HPV/HSV in whores like this, men probably aren't going down on her because they don't want to die of throat cancer.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
47d 2h 59m
that's because whores only want sex with chad who most of the time doesn't give a shit about giving oral sex

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
61d 5h 51m
Given the prevalence of HPV/HSV in whores like this, men probably aren't going down on her because they don't want to die of throat cancer.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
82d 12h 46m
Burn the witch!

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
★★
9d 15h 45m
Holy shit. Why would she publicly disclose her bj count? :feelskek: :feelskek:
Foids in 2019 get encouraged for it to be higher by fellow feminists and manginas.

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
★★★★★
39d 10h 32m
"Why do people not want to lick my bacteria filled meat curtain petri dish?"

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
★★
19d 22h 28m
I can see how it might not be that submissive to the guy if the foid is bent over, ass up in the air, and the guy bending down to lick.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
38d 1h 4m
I can see how it might not be that submissive to the guy if the foid is bent over, ass up in the air, and the guy bending down to lick.
I don't care if it's submissive, I would lick pussy if I could