[TeeHee] Modern Journalism: Foid gets paid to write an article complaining about an "oral sex gender gap" because she sucked too much random dick

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-

I’m now 23, and can count the number of times guys have gone down on me on two hands. If you asked me to count the number of blow jobs I’ve given in that same time period, I’d have no idea. I’ve lost count.

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
JFL :feelskek:

Soys will say shes right or something

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Don't worry, sweetheart, when you marry your betabuxx he will take care of eating your pussy. Meanwhile keep giving blowjobs to Chad.

Zod

Zod

Officer
-
Don't worry, sweetheart, when you marry your betabuxx he will take care of eating your pussy. Meanwhile keep giving blowjobs to Chad.
Yes, and he'll also eat Chads cum without even knowing it. Btw, eating a foids pussy is one of the most cucked things you can do, that's why Chad never gives oral to foids.

Huntedbyhate

Huntedbyhate

It never began
-
Maybe if she wanted more people to fuck her feral, she could shower more and work on her personality tee hee :feelskek:

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
Btw, eating a foids pussy is one of the most cucked things you can do, that's why Chad never gives oral to foids.
I could imagine that women actually do not even want to have their loose roast beef flaps licked and suckled at because they know (at least subconsciously) that this is a submissive act. And only a subgroup of men enjoys being sexually submissive to a foid while all foids want to be sexually dominated. It's probably just one more shit test. Women just love to do complain and do shit tests but do not actually want Chad to fall for this shit test. They want Chad to slap her across the face and then pin her face down and rape her.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
Holy shit. Why would she publicly disclose her bj count? :feelskek: :feelskek:

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Yes, and he'll also eat Chads cum without even knowing it. Btw, eating a foids pussy is one of the most cucked things you can do, that's why Chad never gives oral to foids.
yes, but if she is only with chads that means that some of them did that to her.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

Admiral
-
Maybe if she wouldnt be such an easy slut men would go down on her

stravinsky

stravinsky

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
Someone should 'lose count' on how many minutes they held this cunts head completely submersed in a tank full of aged urine.

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

Patience is key to Happiness
-
oral sex gender gap AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH

AHAH
mp-550x550-gloss-ffffff-t-jpg.156558

PPEcel

PPEcel

studentcel, ricecel
-
What a fucking joke. It was her choice to perform oral and now she's bitching about some "gender gap" which doesn't exist.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Life's a bitch and then you die
-
I could imagine that women actually do not even want to have their loose roast beef flaps licked and suckled at because they know (at least subconsciously) that this is a submissive act. And only a subgroup of men enjoys being sexually submissive to a foid while all foids want to be sexually dominated. It's probably just one more shit test. Women just love to do complain and do shit tests but do not actually want Chad to fall for this shit test. They want Chad to slap her across the face and then pin her face down and rape her.
high IQ and worth remembering

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

FBIcel
-
Yea there’s a sex gender gap. It’s the amount of men that are having less and less forms of sex every year because they are considered ugly because of a hypergamous society , whereas women can get sex no matter what.

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
Imagine studying years and doing a shitton of projects and exams in higher formal education to end up writing this kind of garbage

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
-
Given the prevalence of HPV/HSV in whores like this, men probably aren't going down on her because they don't want to die of throat cancer.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
that's because whores only want sex with chad who most of the time doesn't give a shit about giving oral sex

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
Holy shit. Why would she publicly disclose her bj count? :feelskek: :feelskek:
Foids in 2019 get encouraged for it to be higher by fellow feminists and manginas.

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
"Why do people not want to lick my bacteria filled meat curtain petri dish?"

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
I can see how it might not be that submissive to the guy if the foid is bent over, ass up in the air, and the guy bending down to lick.

kampman

kampman

Degenerate
-
I can see how it might not be that submissive to the guy if the foid is bent over, ass up in the air, and the guy bending down to lick.
I don't care if it's submissive, I would lick pussy if I could