Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Modern Journalism: Foid gets paid to write an article complaining about an "oral sex gender gap" because she sucked too much random dick

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
xqZucfT.png

I’m now 23, and can count the number of times guys have gone down on me on two hands. If you asked me to count the number of blow jobs I’ve given in that same time period, I’d have no idea. I’ve lost count.

JFL :feelskek:

Soys will say shes right or something

Don't worry, sweetheart, when you marry your betabuxx he will take care of eating your pussy. Meanwhile keep giving blowjobs to Chad.

Don't worry, sweetheart, when you marry your betabuxx he will take care of eating your pussy. Meanwhile keep giving blowjobs to Chad.
Yes, and he'll also eat Chads cum without even knowing it. Btw, eating a foids pussy is one of the most cucked things you can do, that's why Chad never gives oral to foids.

Maybe if she wanted more people to fuck her feral, she could shower more and work on her personality tee hee :feelskek:

Btw, eating a foids pussy is one of the most cucked things you can do, that's why Chad never gives oral to foids.

I could imagine that women actually do not even want to have their loose roast beef flaps licked and suckled at because they know (at least subconsciously) that this is a submissive act. And only a subgroup of men enjoys being sexually submissive to a foid while all foids want to be sexually dominated. It's probably just one more shit test. Women just love to do complain and do shit tests but do not actually want Chad to fall for this shit test. They want Chad to slap her across the face and then pin her face down and rape her.

Holy shit. Why would she publicly disclose her bj count? :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yes, and he'll also eat Chads cum without even knowing it. Btw, eating a foids pussy is one of the most cucked things you can do, that's why Chad never gives oral to foids.
yes, but if she is only with chads that means that some of them did that to her.

Maybe if she wouldnt be such an easy slut men would go down on her

Someone should 'lose count' on how many minutes they held this cunts head completely submersed in a tank full of aged urine.

oral sex gender gap AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH

AHAH
Mp550x550glossfffffft

What a fucking joke. It was her choice to perform oral and now she's bitching about some "gender gap" which doesn't exist.

I could imagine that women actually do not even want to have their loose roast beef flaps licked and suckled at because they know (at least subconsciously) that this is a submissive act. And only a subgroup of men enjoys being sexually submissive to a foid while all foids want to be sexually dominated. It's probably just one more shit test. Women just love to do complain and do shit tests but do not actually want Chad to fall for this shit test. They want Chad to slap her across the face and then pin her face down and rape her.
high IQ and worth remembering

Yea there’s a sex gender gap. It’s the amount of men that are having less and less forms of sex every year because they are considered ugly because of a hypergamous society , whereas women can get sex no matter what.

Imagine studying years and doing a shitton of projects and exams in higher formal education to end up writing this kind of garbage

Given the prevalence of HPV/HSV in whores like this, men probably aren't going down on her because they don't want to die of throat cancer.

that's because whores only want sex with chad who most of the time doesn't give a shit about giving oral sex

Given the prevalence of HPV/HSV in whores like this, men probably aren't going down on her because they don't want to die of throat cancer.

Burn the witch!

"Why do people not want to lick my bacteria filled meat curtain petri dish?"

I can see how it might not be that submissive to the guy if the foid is bent over, ass up in the air, and the guy bending down to lick.

I can see how it might not be that submissive to the guy if the foid is bent over, ass up in the air, and the guy bending down to lick.
I don't care if it's submissive, I would lick pussy if I could