Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern Sci Fi is a feminist circlejerk

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I tried watching the latest Star Wars movie. I only looked the first couple of minutes. Every damn military officer was a strong woman. The men where not the soldiers. I could not take it.

Now I am trying to watch Pacific Rim 2. The protagonist is a Black man, fine. But then came the scientist, the STEM nerd that built a big ass robot. She was a little girl! Uuugh!

I hate modern Sci Fi movies. What the hell. Fuck you Hollywood. Fuck you.

I didn't want any of the new Star Wars movies.

Star Wars is the quintessential Space Opera and doesn't have much in common with sci fi.

Also the original Trilogy was feminist for its time. Granted, I think the script writers are worse today. I appreciated Rogue One, and thought Jyn Erso was a far more realistic character than Rey. I am not even referring to Rey's skills, but to her personality. She is completely unrealistic.

Star Wars is the quintessential Space Opera and doesn't have much in common with sci fi.

Also the original Trilogy was feminist for its time. Granted, I think the script writers are worse today. I appreciated Rogue One, and thought Jyn Erso was a far more realistic character than Rey. I am not even referring to Rey's skills, but to her personality. She is completely unrealistic.

Lol, fucking nerd.

Oh, and stay the fuck away from the Syfy channel. Not only are all the movies absolute dogshit in every way imaginable, but there is always an unrealistic female character that saves everyone. JFL

Revenge of the sith is the GOAT star wars movie, it all went downhill after that anyway. 2005 was less cucked than today.

If you actually enjoy any of the new star wars movies you are a cucked faggot, simple as that.

Lol, fucking nerd.

I love you too, honey.

No, seriously. Sci fi as a genre is seldom focusing on character arcs, but the characters are rather pieces to investigate societal issues. Star Wars is more an epic adventure. Often in sci fi novels, the characters do not affect the plot, but are affected by it.

I love you too, honey.

No, seriously. Sci fi as a genre is seldom focusing on character arcs, but the characters are rather pieces to investigate societal issues. Star Wars is more an epic adventure. Often in sci fi novels, the characters do not affect the plot, but are affected by it.

You are over analyzing the genre. Science fiction is basicly fantasy but within the realms of possibility. Such as Aliens being possible, but not demons.

Revenge of the sith is the GOAT star wars movie, it all went downhill after that anyway. 2005 was less cucked than today.

If you actually enjoy any of the new star wars movies you are a cucked faggot, simple as that.
Rouge One was good Imo, last good Star Wars movie. Better than 7 and 8

I appreciated Rogue One, and thought Jyn Erso was a far more realistic character than Rey. I am not even referring to Rey's skills, but to her personality. She is completely unrealistic.
agreed

What you are talking about is space opera, which basically are epic stories set in a futuristic space setting.

Classical examples of sci-fi are more based around concepts. Like for example, investigating a society where emotions are banned, or investigating the effects of time dilation in an interstellar empire without FTL, or investigating how society would work with virtual afterlife, or investigating a society where computers can predict who will commit crimes and arrest these people beforehand. A typical example of sci fi is for example Soylent Green.

The last time a pure sci fi film became a blockbuster was with Interstellar.

Rouge One was good Imo, last good Star Wars movie. Better than 7 and 8

agreed
Watttt???

Cucked one still had a femoid lead

Only legit good bit was incel Vader going ham on rebel cucks

Watttt???

I think the dehumanisation of females here is a bit tiresome to be honest. It's to some extent understandable, but when you let it turn into an obsession it starts becoming a bit unhealthy.

Watttt???

So what if they had a female lead. The original trilogy had Princess Leia and everyone loves it. Her performance was good and the ending to the film was solid.

I don't know if you honestly hate woman characters or if you are just trolling. I only hate female leads when it is forced really badly like the Ghostbusters readaptation.

Elliot Rodger emulated Anakin so fucking hard, kek
original trilogy and the prequels are the only ones I enjoy in the slightest

Just fucking lol, of all the recruits/kids, they killed of the CurryCel. All the other kids will get to become full rangers in the third movie. Except for the Indian that got killed.

MV5BMWNhMjVmYTctZmNiMC00YmNlLTkzMjAtNTZkYzFjYjdjMmViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM2NTY4NzU@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_.jpg

So what if they had a female lead. The original trilogy had Princess Leia and everyone loves it. Her performance was good and the ending to the film was solid.

I don't know if you honestly hate woman characters or if you are just trolling. I only hate female leads when it is forced really badly like the Ghostbusters readaptation.
So what if they had a femoid lead in a movie like that? Are you serious?

Leia was nowhere near the main character Luke was, even Han Solo was far bigger than her
I think the dehumanisation of females here is a bit tiresome to be honest. It's to some extent understandable, but when you let it turn into an obsession it starts becoming a bit unhealthy.
erm because they are not human you neek, do you realise what website you are on cuck?

Leia was nowhere near the main character Luke was, even Han Solo was far bigger than her

erm because they are not human you neek, do you realise what website you are on cuck?
woman hating is cope

So cows are not bovines? Bitches are not dogs? Mares are not horses?

I can't get into sci fi for that reason. It's a feminist circle jerk/fingering
Dude, stick to classic Sci-Fi stuff: Matrix, Aliens, Half-Life...esentially anything pre-2010

Oh God... I tried watching Star Wars again...

thelastjedi5a146040a62f7-baf1fb2c-5875-41e2-adf4-df3ac86b54a3.jpg

Yeah. The new Star Wars is an abomination. I forget who predicted it. It might have been Razorofist on YouTube but he predicted that fans would BEG for George Lucas the bearded shit demon and Jar Jar Binks by the time that the Hollywood SJW's at Disney were finished with it. The Force Awakens was dire but even that slimy no good wretch JJ Abrams somewhat gets Star Wars (even if he couldn't make a Star Trek movie to save his life). Rogue One in some ways had the making of a good movie. Jyn Erso's main problem was that she is basically just a man with tits. Hollywood SJW's seem to think that's what makes a compelling female lead these days.

I didn't go to see The Last Jedi. I'm kind of glad i didn't from the sound of it. I will never spend another penny on Star Wars.

The new Star Trek likewise was a disappointment. It was mainly a way to keep the copyright patents that Abrams purhcased from paramount in order to buy time to raise finance for a 4th installment in his franchise because the 3rd one didn't do very well.

The main problem is all the sci-fi franchises we used to love are just a way for Hollywood leftists to virtue signal about how bad Trump is and just bashing white males (even though that's literally the main demographic). I mean Michael Burnham is a terrible character. Secondly i don't know why she has a blokes name.

The X-files revival seemed to likewise be an excuse to push insane anti trump/Russia conspiracies.

Stick to your classic sci-fi mate. The only half decent thing i can watch on TV at the moment is The Expanse.

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
gape%205_tcm25-454761.jpg

SciFi movies are infested with Jewish cultural Marxist propaganda.

Oh God... I tried watching Star Wars again...

thelastjedi5a146040a62f7-baf1fb2c-5875-41e2-adf4-df3ac86b54a3.jpg
I hate how they included this bitch. Her male looksmatch is treated as subhuman garbage. I have never seen a short pudgy asian male treated decently in the media. Combine this with how society claims females are judged more harshly on looks, and it makes me rage every time I see or even think about this ugly noodlewhore.

Oh wow, I am surprised I didn't see this sooner. I like just posted the same thing:

https://incels.is/threads/wow-the-sjw-virtue-signalling-is-strong-with-this-one.50049/

And yeah, all things considered, I liked Last Jedi.
Also, and I know this makes me an sjw virtue signalling feminist white knighting soy boy numale beta orbitting cuck who isn't worthy of his own penis, that's a joke, I didn't hate Rose in Last Jedi and don't see why everyone hates her so bad.

"I am a woman and an active participant in the online Star Wars fandom. This shit needs to stop. I had a real-life conversation with one of these guys and it was quite the experience. He was screaming about how Disney ruined Star Wars for like 10 minutes, while sipping out of a BB-8 cup. The most frustrating part about it was his inability to see his own misogyny. At the end of the conversation I pointed out to him that most of what he hated about The Last Jedi had to do with women being too powerful according to his standards. He kinda just stopped for a minute, thought about it, and realized I was right. I give him credit for listening to me long enough to see how he held female characters to a different standard than male characters, but it is ridiculous that he couldn't realize that for himself. I don't really know what I'm trying to say here, I guess just that these guys would benefit from talking to people who can calmly explain to them how internalized misogyny and/or racism may be affecting their Star Wars experiences."

I imagine she was talking to the real life version of the comic book guy from the simpsons. Anyways, yes, we get it, fanboys have shitty attitudes, and while I don't give a fuck one way or the other, like these people, these "noobs" seem to be surprised by this? Well, where the fuck have they been the past 40 odd years? This is why "noob female fans" have a hard time in geeky fandoms, it's not "sexism mysogony woman hating and/or "THEEZ EEZ FUR WHITE MENZ ONLAY!!!! ALLZ ELLZ GETZ THAH FUCKZ OUTZ!!!!!" No, it's that you clearly do not know the audience and want them to fawn over you and praise you with attention for being a female fan, ah, AH!!!! but when it is not ye Chad Thundercock king of the alphas fanboy, ah, yeah, mmm, just a bunch of slimy smelly basement dwellers. I'm actually starting to get sick of this level of ultra faggotry bitching from both sides. Y'all are just going to have to quit being fucking faggy crybabys and fucking deal with it. That's both long time fans who can't fathom the idea of outsiders being into the same thing as them and these newcomers who really think they are somehow the first to be into this and are surprised when they aren't swooned over and can't handle a little ball busting.
And women being too powerful for anyone's standards was started by the feminazis.

Last edited:
I hate modern Sci Fi movies. What the hell. Fuck you Hollywood. Fuck you.
Funny you should say this, because I just watched Doctor Who And The Darleks (1965) via Google Play. This is not "invasion earth" but it is the one before invasion earth. There's a prime JB character in this film. You must watch it.

I miss the big alien titties days of sci fi.

Yes, I tried to watch the new Lost in Space on Netflix and couldn’t get past 3 episodes. The mom is in charge of the mission and they added lame marriage drama between her and her husband like they might get divorced. Dr. Smith is also a woman. The original 1960s show had the attractive blonde as Judy Robinson. In 2018, Judy Robinson is a black girl who’s apparently adopted by the Robinson family.