Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern society and culture are so disgusting. You need only listen at classic rock songs to conclude this

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Today I was wageslaving when I caught somewhere in the distance this song

Foreigner - Urgent

I have not listened to it for many years, I could not believe how magnetic it made me feel. I was awash with positivity and the rhythm made me just stop what I was doing and go somewhere closer to this song and listen to it. Holy shit. I couldn't focus on the song because of background noises so I took my phone out and found it on youtube and listened to it on my headphones at full volume from start to finish with closed eyes.

And I was just imagining what it must have been in 1981 when the song was released. Can you imagine going to the local disco with your friends - guys and girls - normies, chads, sub6s everybody had fun on this song. Everybody danced to these beautiful rock songs. Everybody was somewhat happy. Society was not FUCKED as it is right now.

Now we have this complete and utter SHIT SOCIETY. Just look at our current pop music - only autotuned thots or mumbling niggers(even rap got fucked after 2000s).

Holy shit what the fuck is this reality I am finding myself in? I am so extremely unhappy of my social environment.

Im playing it right now as we speak. Not my usual genre but it still works as a cope. Music is general is the best cope really. Changes your mood instantly. No comedown from the high. Just play more. MOREMOREMORE ME WANT MORE MOOSIC

based post. over the past year i've been distancing myself away from nignog rap and now i've conditioned myself to only listen to the great stuff i listened to when i was young and some punk rock stuff

now, the moment i play a rap song i cannot get into it all

I've literally had a dream of me listening to these headphones. Literally, the dream was about me buying and listening to these...like wtf.

Focal Stellia Closed-Back Circum-Aural Over-Ear Headphones (Cognac)

Amazon product ASIN B07NF1FRNH
I am going to buy an expensive pair eventually, but I want to go to a local high end audio store and actually hear them, so I know I like the tonality, drivers, sound signature, detail and all that.

I synthesize my deepest thoughts when I find the right song, with the right tone, rhythm, spacing and energy.

I’m not listening to that rock shit

And I was just imagining what it must have been in 1981 when the song was released. Can you imagine going to the local disco with your friends - guys and girls - normies, chads, sub6s everybody had fun on this song. Everybody danced to these beautiful rock songs. Everybody was somewhat happy. Society was not FUCKED as it is right now.
Don't idealize the past. There were lots of incels in the 1980s as well. Just remember Marc Lepine.
Life was probably simpler 30 years ago, but not everybody danced to these songs even then. There were loners and outcasts rejected due to their looks and non-NT personality, just like in all ages of human history.

Don't idealize the past. There were lots of incels in the 1980s as well. Just remember Marc Lepine.
Life was probably simpler 30 years ago, but not everybody danced to these songs even then. There were loners and outcasts rejected due to their looks and non-NT personality, just like in all ages of human history.
Fair point, just ask @FrustratedWhiteMale. I will admit songs back then were more pleasant to listen to and often had more nuanced lyrics than just "ass tits fuck weed pussy crack popo"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back