Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern warfare has rng recoil

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
what complete and utter cancer. Fuck these new fps games with RNG cancer. The rng recoil combined with the horrible lag and the horrible map layouts means this game is a steaming pile of shit. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: guarantee fags would say it means you're "bad" because they are literally too stupid to understand what rng is.

They are taking all my copes away, even all games suck now

Didnt Counter Strike have RNG recoil at some point?

t. Never plays fps

wouldn't know as i don't care for it, but it's probably controllable to some extent, and if it's actually in rng then you would fire in short bursts to control. heard the game is full of campers anyway

Rng recoil is as idiotic as visual recoil
You should be able to control your weapons

wouldn't know as i don't care for it, but it's probably controllable to some extent, and if it's actually in rng then you would fire in short bursts to control. heard the game is full of campers anyway
The way the game is set up you will ALWAYS die if you try to shoot in bursts. It is always more profitable to just spray and hope the RNG gods favor you instead of the other guy. SMGs can beat assault rifles across the map by purely spraying with no control! Everyone does this. You quite literally can't shoot in bursts in this game. It's a huge fucking joke.

Also yes, campers. And sound whoring is even worse than how it was in modern warfare 2. So, RNG recoil, campers, sound whoring, terrible maps, terrible lag.

Frankly, I stopped carrying after they announced they are adding a female Middle Easterner '''''soldier''''' POV in the campaign. So much for trying to be all realistic and gritty. They might as well add plasma guns now for all I care.

The way the game is set up you will ALWAYS die if you try to shoot in bursts. It is always more profitable to just spray and hope the RNG gods favor you instead of the other guy. You quite literally can't shoot in bursts in this game. It's a fucking joke.
well i mean shooting in bursts from medium distances, you're bound to be more accurate than just spraying, if you turn a corner of course you're gonna go full auto and spray
SMGs can beat assault rifles across the map by purely spraying with no control!
i heard the smgs were bad except the mp7 but then again i didn't play the game and you did

well i mean shooting in bursts from medium distances, you're bound to be more accurate than just spraying, if you turn a corner of course you're gonna go full auto and spray
Why do you think I am so frustrated? You literally cannot do that. It does not reset the recoil or accuracy. It is the same as if you would just keep spraying. So, you literally are at a disatvantage if you try to maintain it. You're literally better off hoping the rng gods favor your spray instead of the other guy

Why is this so difficult to do. Battlefield made this mistake too wirh 5, on top of every other cucked thing it has rng recoil.

I don't know what any of that means but good job

The new cod games are made so bad players will get enough kills to not stop playing. I used to get 80 kills a game and lose my 20 killstreak cause some guy going 0-13 used his special ability which guarantees a free kill.