Mods might be stepping up their game on inflitrators

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
@Autismteencel got canned almost immediately after a very suspicious crossdressing thread.

Granted, this one was super easy, but I'm hopeful more infiltrators will get the hammer. There are other easily identifiable ones still around...:feelstrash:

This new wave of 2019cels sucks tbh

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
I'm sure, some infiltrators managed to slip in. But the mods will eventually catch them. Nonetheless, the mods do a good job on catching intruders.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
I'm sure, some infiltrators managed to slip in. But the mods will eventually catch them. Nonetheless, the mods do a good job on catching intruders.
even if the mods sucked at it they would ban them all eventually anyway

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
2019 is the year of infiltrators and the incel holocaust tbh probably the worst year so far

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
mike wazowski

mike wazowski

Recruit
-
I'm I new 2019cel, I try to be as active as possible on the site

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
obviously, anyone who has THAT thread as their third post in the forum has some sort of agenda. this is exactly why i hate the gays; they are disgusting creatures who try their hardest to turn others into their kind, having no respect for others. they have no place in any proper community beyond being a bunch of rabid dogs who are to be found and put down.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
I’m a 19cel :feelsmage:

well 18cel but I made this account in 19
You're an honorary 2018cel I like your posts
obviously, anyone who has THAT thread as their third post in the forum has some sort of agenda. this is exactly why i hate the gays; they are disgusting creatures who try their hardest to turn others into their kind, having no respect for others. they have no place in any proper community beyond being a bunch of rabid dogs who are to be found and put down.
A+ for the speed you got rid of him, jesus. That was sanic fast.

Sadness

Sadness

Hail St. Hammercel!
-

TheReaper

TheReaper

blackpilled with Sephiroth
-
Joined Today at 2:38 AM
Last seen Today at 6:46 PM
lmao. he exposed himself in 4 hours

Anonymous26

Anonymous26

in a hoodie
-
JFL if you don't know about the hundreds of inactive larp infiltrator accounts from the many times we've been featured on the news.

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
-
the mods do a good job banning the best users

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel / Seija Kijin is my Waifu
-
Based knajjd, putting down the gays like rabid mutts at a vet.

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
That one was too easy to call it a step up tbh.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Every Foid’s Worst Nightmare
-
I have faith in knajjd

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Mods are low efforting tbhngl. I noticed some obvious larping infiltrators but none is saying anything about it

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
Mods are low efforting tbhngl. I noticed some obvious larping infiltrators but none is saying anything about it
Sadly you're right. Idk if I'd call them low effort but there are some obvious RPers no one is doing anything about