Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mods of Incels.co, where did you come from before you got this job?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Did you come from r/incels? Maybe you came from r/incel. Maybe you tried to make it something before it was supplanted by r/incels. I know Blickpall was from the subreddit, not sure if he modded, but it was seeing one of his comments reposted that informed me about the incel community. That's how I learned about this place. From all the YouTube video articles about the subreddit.

But if you did come from the r/incels subreddit, how did you find it? Surely you must've come from somewhere before then?

@Incels @SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @Ryo_Hazuki @i_a_m_i @Master @cocksucker @WithoutMe @retarded_dumbshit

If they tell you they'll have to kill you.

Interested ngl

Federal Bureau of Incels

What's interesting about r/incels is, it was more active than r/incel and that's why we don't really count r/incel. However...

According to this, the first year of r/incels was just as inactive as r/incel, with only one poster really posting there. So 2013 still wasn't much of a year for the incel community. Furthermore, this was during a time when the "incel community," if it could be called that then, was female-tolerant. Caamib/yeathatincelblogger has stated that he wants the incel community to accept women. So the incel community of today is not the incel community of then.

Somewhere between 2013 and the Scouring/Battle of Incelistan, the incel community became what it is today and was persecuted for it.

If I had to put a period on it, I would guess that the incel community really exploded closer to the the 2016 US Presidential Election.

For one, this is when the Wayback Machine starts to have more grabs for it. And I'm pretty sure Wayback starts grabbing when a site gets more popular.

For two, conservatism came into kind of a renaissance as Donald Trump became more popular. 2015 was the year we started using words like "nu-male." To point out soyishness on the left. 2015 was the year all of the prepper channels I was subscribed to started to be more open about their sociopolitical views. When I started to see Men Going Their Own Way and stuff.
Edit: I'm stupid. How could I forget? Elliot Rodger!

I don't know that inceldom was HUGE at this point, but this is the incident that got people talking. That's why, before this, r/incels wasn't much of a thing.

Last edited:
Everyone moved over there from r/foreveralone after that sub doubled down extra hard on its cuckery

So r/foreveralone was where you got your start. Me too!

What's interesting about r/incels is, it was more active than r/incel and that's why we don't really count r/incel. However...

According to this, the first year of r/incels was just as inactive as r/incel, with only one poster really posting there. So 2013 still wasn't much of a year for the incel community. Furthermore, this was during a time when the "incel community," if it could be called that then, was female-tolerant. Caamib/yeathatincelblogger has stated that he wants the incel community to accept women. So the incel community of today is not the incel community of then.

Somewhere between 2013 and the Scouring/Battle of Incelistan, the incel community became what it is today and was persecuted for it.
It's incredible how much of incel history I've missed.
So r/foreveralone was where you got your start. Me too!
IQmogs me really hard.I started from mgtow

Knajjd has come forward with stories about his ROBLOX days, I'm not sure when his incel days fit in between then and today.

Did you come from r/incels? Maybe you came from r/incel. Maybe you tried to make it something before it was supplanted by r/incels. I know Blickpall was from the subreddit, not sure if he modded, but it was seeing one of his comments reposted that informed me about the incel community. That's how I learned about this place. From all the YouTube video articles about the subreddit.

But if you did come from the r/incels subreddit, how did you find it? Surely you must've come from somewhere before then?

@Incels @SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @Ryo_Hazuki @i_a_m_i @Master @cocksucker @WithoutMe @retarded_dumbshit

Before /r/incels, I used /r/truecels, but just using throwaway accounts. Then when that got quarantined, caamib started posting on /r/incels which was completely empty at the time. Then /u/brokecfo (who created /r/incels but didn't use it for anything) made caamib mod. I used throwaways for the first couple of months, then made a more permanent account that I later became mod on.

Before /r/truecels, I used puahate (from 2011 to 2013). I lurked on sluthate and even on lookism when it first started, but never posted on either. I also used wizardchan (before it was wizchan) from late 2012 to 2013, which I found out about from /r9k/ which I used from early 2012 to 2014.

Before /r/incels, I used /r/truecels, but just using throwaway accounts. Then when that got quarantined, caamib started posting on /r/incels which was completely empty at the time. Then /u/brokecfo (who created /r/incels but didn't use it for anything) made caamib mod. I used throwaways for the first couple of months, then made a more permanent account that I later became mod on.

Before /r/truecels, I used puahate (from 2011 to 2013). I lurked on sluthate and even on lookism when it first started, but never posted on either. I also used wizardchan (before it was wizchan) from late 2012 to 2013, which I found out about from /r9k/ which I used from early 2012 to 2014.

Caamib started posting on r/incels AFTER r/truecels was quarantined?

But according to this, r/Truecels was created in 2015, after Caamib started posting on r/incels.

But according to this, r/Truecels was created in 2015, after Caamib started posting on r/incels.

You are technically correct that caamib did have a few posts on /r/incels before /r/truecels was created. Here is the earliest screenshot of /r/incels from mid 2014

"yeahthatincelblogger" was caamib.

But /r/incels was still an almost empty subreddit until /r/truecels was quarantined. As you can see from that screenshot, the only 3 posts on the entire subreddit were from yeahthatincelblogger(caamib) and no one even replied to them at that point.

Notice /r/incels didn't have even 100 subscribers until july 8th 2016.

So I guess a more technically accurate statement would be that caamib wasn't an active user (in the sense of regularly using it) until /r/truecels was quarantined, and the userbase of /r/truecels migrated to /r/incels.

You are technically correct that caamib did have a few posts on /r/incels before /r/truecels was created. Here is the earliest screenshot of /r/incels from mid 2014

"yeahthatincelblogger" was caamib.

But /r/incels was still an almost empty subreddit until /r/truecels was quarantined. As you can see from that screenshot, the only 3 posts on the entire subreddit were from yeahthatincelblogger(caamib) and no one even replied to them at that point.

Notice /r/incels didn't have even 100 subscribers until july 8th 2016.

So I guess a more technically accurate statement would be that caamib wasn't an active user (in the sense of regularly using it) until /r/truecels was quarantined, and the userbase of /r/truecels migrated to /r/incels.

So it was 2016, and only 2016, that r/incels truly saw life. Interesting.

So it was 2016, and only 2016, that r/incels truly saw life. Interesting.

Nah, for /r/incels it was July 2016 to early november 2017 when it was banned. /r/truecels on the other hand only truly saw life in 2016, and mostly just the first half of the year.

This forum has been around longer than /r/truecels and /r/incels were relevant/active, combined at this point. Crazy to think about.

The old incel community seems cucked as fuck tbh

Nah, for /r/incels it was July 2016 to early november 2017 when it was banned. /r/truecels on the other hand only truly saw life in 2016, and mostly just the first half of the year.

This forum has been around longer than /r/truecels and /r/incels were relevant/active, combined at this point. Crazy to think about.

What I meant to say was, it was only by 2016 that r/incels STARTED having life. Before then it wasn't a community yet.