Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MODs! please ban threads about Incel Tears

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Why are people on here always talking about IT ???
, i think in the last 3 days ive seen about 6 threads talking about IT and i only rarely browse this forum.

IT is like a foid - the more attention you give it the more pompous, delusional it becomes. IT users (99% of them are sick disfigured trannys whose sex change operation was botched) and foids both have delusions of grandeur because we incels keep referencing them and talking about them.

I think MODs should make a new rule prohibiting the mention of Incel Tears in here tbh ngl

i second that, I couln't care less about Reddit stuff, it always sounds like LARP and it's often depressing

Based & ModPilled
i second that, I couln't care less about Reddit stuff, it always sounds like LARP and it's often depressing
I know right? This is an elite forum of Sepreme Gentlemen and to keep on making posts talking about IT insults our collective high IQ tbh ngl

report and shit

If you really hate those threads that much then why don't click "ignore" at the top right?

, i think in the last 3 days ive seen about 6 threads talking about IT and i only rarely browse this forum.

IT is like a foid - the more attention you give it the more pompous, delusional it becomes. IT users (99% of them are sick disfigured trannys whose sex change operation was botched) and foids both have delusions of grandeur because we incels keep referencing them and talking about them.

I think MODs should make a new rule prohibiting the mention of Incel Tears in here tbh ngl
This should be in feedback, mods are more likely to see it there.

Go ER on the IT threads.

I agree. I don't know why people care about that site so much.

@Brazilian Sigma

I agree. I don't know why people care about that site so much.
There opinions dont amtter. people need stop bringing it up. any incel who cares for others opinion to this extent is damaging his mental health and the forum as whole

Its cuck tears

Wat give you the right to decide what we can and can't talk about?
They're everything that's wrong with the world, If I want to make a thread talking about those faggots i will.

Yes those threada should be banned tbh

Okay buddy boyo

Agree 100%.

IT is completely worthless, every second when we pay attention to them is a waste of time.

Agree 100%.

IT is completely worthless, every second when we pay attention to them is a waste of time.
Robert Oppenheimer IQ
Yes those threada should be banned tbh
Wat give you the right to decide what we can and can't talk about?
They're everything that's wrong with the world, If I want to make a thread talking about those faggots i will.
Based and FirstAmmendmentPilled
But the more we talk about cucktears - the more cuck tears grows its viewership and membership and the more braz'Sigma will continue to heap abuse and insult on the incel community effectively demonizing it and painting it in an unflattering light to the world