Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mods, what's your fucking obsession with changing layout?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
It's ad nauseam, every 2-3 weeks you make changes, like I know this isn't my forum, but christ, not even multimillionares sites makes changes like this.
Like wth, don't you really have something better to do?
Ok I answered myself tbh, you don't have nothing to do so this is your cope, making changes to the layout is like women tryng different maekeups or is it .... :feelswhere:
@SergeantIncel @knajjd

it's not like you can just change it from prefernces if you don't like the change:feelstastyman:

it's not like you can just change it from prefernces if you don't like the change:feelstastyman:
I mean the stars, now the color's names and wtf they are changing color ranking.
What the heck with them?
Do they have maggots in their asses so they have the urge to change things time and again.
I riot!

I mean the stars, now the color's names and wtf they are changing color ranking.
What the heck with them?
Do they have maggots in their asses so they have the urge to change things time and again.
I riot!

Just keep the forum how it was 2 years ago theory. I actually appreciate the mods changing things up, it keeps things fresh and sparks up new life in the forum

I think a lot of it is them getting feedback and only being able to do shit about it later when XenForo gets changes itself. For awhile people have been complaining about ranks and rank colors and such (along with the postmaxxing and shitposting which naturally goes along with it) so I think they are just slowly implementing the suggestions.

It's ad nauseam, every 2-3 weeks you make changes, like I know this isn't my forum, but christ, not even multimillionares sites makes changes like this.
Like wth, don't you really have something better to do?
Ok I answered myself tbh, you don't have nothing to do so this is your cope, making changes to the layout is like women tryng different maekeups or is it .... :feelswhere:
@SergeantIncel @knajjd
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Atleast now I can be a permanent red without having to worry about my post count.

My favorite layout was what we had when I joined.

Just keep the forum how it was 2 years ago theory. I actually appreciate the mods changing things up, it keeps things fresh and sparks up new life in the forum
Now do you like sparkly kawaai things you foid?
Because all these changes makes me think about this:

All these glowy colorful things makes me wanna barf :feelspuke:.
Fucking tranny mods

Every update to the forum has made it worse. The mods are trying to "fix" something that was working just fine. Perhaps there are more sinister reasons behind these updates.

Just pick the classic layout in preferences.

I just use classic banana dark. Anything else feels weird.

classic dark always