Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mogged at the gym again

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was at the gym and saw a high tier Becky by the dumbell rack with a nice ass and big tits. I figured for my next exercise I would go over by her so I could at least stare at her ass between sets.

God had another plan in mind. Before I was finished on my current exercise a Tyrone goes over and starts lifting near where I was going to go. No way I was going over there now. Figured I would wait till he was gone. But once he left a ripped Chad with tattoos goes over there. Fuck! I just got logged by Tyrone and Chad in like 10 minutes.

Yeah home gym is way to go

This is why I go to the gym at night when nobody is there so I don’t have to experience getting mogged or look at all the attractive girls in gym shorts doing squats when I know I will never have them. My gym is 24 hour tho, so I’m able to do this

gyms should be gender segregated

brutal. i remember being mogged at the gym. absolute suifuel.

If you go to the gym you should already expect to get mogged. Last time I went a few days ago immediately I see a 6'5 juiced up Chad :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Then Tyrone walks in and starts doing 225 on his first warm up set :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Was at the gym and saw a high tier Becky by the dumbell rack with a nice ass and big tits. I figured for my next exercise I would go over by her so I could at least stare at her ass between sets.

God had another plan in mind. Before I was finished on my current exercise a Tyrone goes over and starts lifting near where I was going to go. No way I was going over there now. Figured I would wait till he was gone. But once he left a ripped Chad with tattoos goes over there. Fuck! I just got logged by Tyrone and Chad in like 10 minutes.
Because of the smell?

Because of the smell?
I’m not racist and he was a very clean cut looking Tyrone, he probably didn’t smell.

gyms should be gender segregated
yepo
but also build segregated on other points
Like between chads and low tier
So interesting it is yeas

I used to be a janitor at a gym it was fucking brutal

Why are u laughing that’s joe blogan top advice
I didnt mean to let other people think i was laughing with this pepe

I used to be a janitor at a gym it was fucking brutal

Tbh If I worked as janitor, I would install cameras in foids bathrooms to spy them.That would be the only use of a gym for me ngl.

Imagine buying and installing you brand new homegym and then some Tyrone enters through the window and mogs to hell in your own home with your own home gym.

Imagine buying and installing you brand new homegym and then some Tyrone enters through the window and mogs to hell in your own home with your own home gym.
But why should some Tyrone enter my house? :feelsugh: