Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Mom and deadbeat boyfriend kill two year old baby. Do you think she regrets it?

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

The answer if she regrets it or not, is NO:

BITCH ONLY GOT 15 YEARS FOR TORTURING AND KILLING A BABY.

BITCH ONLY GOT 15 YEARS FOR TORTURING AND KILLING A BABY.
The worst part is that, if a guy kill her, he will probably get way more than 15 years, even though he is not killing an innocent

"However, in series of bizarre interviews, Toth told investigators she contacted the ghost of her dead son to ask if Pursglove was the one who killed him.

"Jayce even told me that it’s not true," she said. "Jayce is telling me that he’s pissed off at my parents and I can’t do anything to help, to make them open their eyes."

Toth said she contacted a psychic who had put her in touch with her dead son.

'I talk to Jayce and he tells me that this is something that we are supposed to go through,' Toth said. "Hearing Jayce tell me that we’re going to get through it gives me something to hold onto."

this woman is like the incarnation of everything wrong with modern foids

Females are immune in 2021. Nothing they do can be punishable, both males and children are victim to their evil nature.

Seriously!? You are so misogynistic! SHE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO KILL HER CHILD! If anything the boyfriend should be blamed, he enabled her.

she should take a body blow from mike tyson (in punch out!! for NES)

my world my choice

People like her deserve to be subjected to agonizing medical experiments.

FOIDS think Oh just a "Late term abortion."

Poor kid. RIP

What a sucker that kid WAS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back