Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom borrowed 30k to pay IRS, while keeping bitcoin and now my car is broken

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
My mom was putting so much money into cryptography currencies at a their high point. She thought she was so smart making money but she didn't want to sell it.

So today she decides to sell at the low point. Can you be any fucking more dumb. I don't know how she is going to pay me back.

Now my car broke down and I'm so frustrated. Everything has been going to shit over the last few months.

And to make it all worse I'm still incel.

I can't believe she took your money and put it into cryptocurrency which is basically speculation aka gambling. That's so fucked up.

By the time the main stream media starts talking about an economic bandwagon it is already too late to get into. You have to be sharp enough to see the trend before everyone jumps in trying to make money and you have to know when to quit and have an idea of what you want to make back. Who knows. Bitcoin might well smash $20,000 in a few months. With current prices i think all it would take would be capital controls being introduced in a country if the banking system failed. Like when they were introduced in Cyprus.

Most of the people who got caught up in the current rally were just greedy.

My car is currently giving me issues. There is an ABS fault in it but i haven't had time to plug my scanner in and diagnose it and the seal on the drivers side axle where it goes into the gearbox is leaking oil. Meaning i'm going to have to separate the lower ball joint, pop the axle out, drain the oil and replace the seals. I should have done it when i did the clutch but most of the time its ok to leave them. For whatever reason this one has decided to leak.

I got a rental car.

Dodge challenger. Totally doesn't fit me especially with my current haircut but whatever. It's like a Chad car.

Feel bad for your family. Wouldn't be lending her money again though

Damn, you niggas got a lot of money.