Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom "can hard believe" that her daughter turned out as a DEGENERATE just like HER. 13 loses virginity to a guy 2 years older.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Wwwwww

JFL at the mother being suprised that she turned out like her.
JFL at her being 13 losing it with a guy thats 15 close to 16.
JFL at her starting a relationship and having sex before you even knew what sex really was
JFL at you playing video games and she is blowing some chad

"Our bodies and those of our daughters were created by a seamless web of nature and nurture, of biology informed by consciousness that we can trace back to the beginning of time. Thus, every daughter contains her mother and all the women who came before her."
https://www.healyourlife.com/how-mothers-influence-their-daughters

Last edited:
Typical western parenting tbh

If it was in my country,her dad would shoot these two and send them hell. but it is a normal day in west

If it was in my country,her dad would shoot these two and send them hell. but it is a normal day in west
The problem is too much freedom

wow kids go through puberty and get super horny at like 10 years old big fucking surprise

2 years is not a big difference tbh. But jfl at afoid pretending she's surprized about what her own daughter turned out to be.

I bet this whoremom made kids with some Chad 5 lookspoints above her and she became single mom instantly after child was born.

BUT SHE IS STRONK INDEPENDENCE WOMEN WHO DONT NEED NO MAN SWEATY :y'all:

There was a study in Finland and girls on average lost their virginity at 13.
I will check if I can find the study

There was a study in Finland and girls on average lost their virginity at 13.
I will check if I can find the study
Please dont find it, its literally sui fuel.

jk look for it to spread the BP

That’s a norm at this point tbh

Ragefuel, some 14 yo kid gets pussy while others die virgins. I hope they both get gassed.

>having daughters in the west in the 21st century

I actually don't understand post like this now a days. Is she shocked that her little whore is fucking around like a little playful chimp? or she is happy that her little whore is ((finding herself™)) and ((growing up™))? Which one is it?

Pfft I wanted to have sex when 12-13 years old. I was masturbating to softcore sex scenes in feature films and horror movies.

I also had an obsession with condoms due to bluepill healthcare propoganda that they were some kind of "ticket to ride" or it made you desirable to women due to "non-bullish consideration".

Last edited: