Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom coping about "when my son gets a girlfriend"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Third day in a row that she came with that bullshit of " oh VincentVanCock, when you get a girlfriend she's going to be a Very Lucky woman", this site came to my head at the spot and i started to laugh with her delusion, she asked me what was wrong and i brushed it off.

She's in for one hell of a surprise, you ain't getting grandsons/daughters mama.

Last edited:
" oh VincentVanCock, when you get a girlfriend she's going to be a Very Lucky woman"
I swear down this quote and "You're so smart/handsome" is always fucking said to utter subhumans. No one is saying this stuff to chad, only incels like us

Last edited:
My grandma who i'm very close to asks me when i'm gonna give her a great grandchild
Boy, you're in for a surprise grandma, and bluepilled mom as well JFL @ thinking I'll ever have children

My grandma who i'm very close to asks me when i'm gonna give her a great grandchild
Boy, you're in for a surprise grandma, and bluepilled mom as well JFL @ thinking I'll ever have children
Aside from being incel and ugly enough to not be able to reproduce, i would never want to have children.

I myself am an utter low IQ parasite, i wouldn't want to provide for someone as useless, ugly and dumb like me for 18 years, plus passing on my shit genetics to bring another subhuman to this planet sounds very sadistical.
I swear down this quote and "You're so smart/handsome" is always fucking said to utter subhumans. No one is saying this stuff to chad, only incels like us
Hate that shit, you perceive that they are blatantly lying to you.

dreadtheblackpill

its to make sure their kids dont rope

Third day in a row that she came with that bullshit of " oh VincentVanCock, when you get a girlfriend she's going to be a Very Lucky woman", this site came to my head at the spot and i started to laugh with her delusion, she asked me what was wrong and i brushed it off.

She's in for one hell of a surprise, you ain't getting grandsons/daughters mama.

Do you plan to blackpill her anytime soon? It will eventually reach a tipping point anyways

stop trying to relate, you're fucking 15. Wait for puberty to end first faggot

Do you plan to blackpill her anytime soon? It will eventually reach a tipping point anyways
Nah, she would freak out and think i'm a faggot so i will just keep avoiding the subject.

She's the kind of boomer foid that thinks her son is the most handsome guy in the planet, we used to go to gym together and she would always make up some lie about " look, this beautiful girl was checking you out" and then when i looked to the foid, she was looking at me on fear, anger and disgust JFL, most mothers are extremely and completely deluded about their sons' looks.

Nah, she would freak out and think i'm a faggot so i will just keep avoiding the subject.

She's the kind of boomer foid that thinks her son is the most handsome guy in the planet, we used to go to gym together and she would always make up some lie about " look, this beautiful girl was checking you out" and then when i looked to the foid, she was looking at me on fear, anger and disgust JFL, most mothers are extremely and completely deluded about their sons' looks.

Well you will have to do it at some point, its the elephant in the room

Also it may take them months if not years to truly believe and process the blackpill

I've forcefully been discussing the blackpill with my parents for over a year now, and initially they use to laugh it off as some immature joke and dismiss it as a conspiracy theory of sorts, but as months have passed they've slowly gotten more accepting - you basically need to 'normalize' the black pill

" oh VincentVanCock, when you get a girlfriend she's going to be a Very Lucky woman", this site came to my head at the spot and i started to laugh with her delusion, she asked me what was wrong and i brushed it off.

You did it wrong. Maybe you talk to your parents differently to the way I do as I don't hide my sarcasm to anyone. Why didn't you ask "Pray tell, where am I going to find this lucky woman?"
Then if she give some stupid answer, that's the moment you laugh.

Aside from being incel and ugly enough to not be able to reproduce, i would never want to have children.

I myself am an utter low IQ parasite, i wouldn't want to provide for someone as useless, ugly and dumb like me for 18 years, plus passing on my shit genetics to bring another subhuman to this planet sounds very sadistical.
same, i'm into asians so it would be also racemixing if i had kids they would turn out to be elliott rodger v2

JFL at underaged users on .co

I have resigned myself to my fate but I avoid explaining blackpill to my mother though it's tempting sometimes, I want her to be clear that I am a genetic failure and won't be able to procreate.
DEEP DOWN WOMEN KNOW IT. THEY JUST ACT DELUSIONAL IF YOU'RE HER SON.

I'm glad my mom has never given 2 shits about me.

Tell your mother to stop coping

This hits close to home. My grandma passed a year ago. She was in a home as she slowly lost her wits and I would go see her. She would always ask if I had a girlfriend and when I said no, she would assume it was because I didn't want one and would tell me I needed to find a girl. I feel like I let her down. :(

Boomers never learn

Was your mom a girlfriend to your father?

My parents indirectly called me pathetic for not having one by now.

My "mom" has never brought up this subject, not even hinted anything ever in that direction. Because she knows that I am too ugly, including shortness.

Lots of self-diagnosed truecels here, but this above experience is one quite certain sign of one's truecel status. Basically your parents treat you like disabled people who will never have sex (outside paying prostitutes).

Try being nearly 40 and your parents NEVER mentioning ANYTHING about you providing them grandchildren.

My mom once said if man didn't have sex until 20 it's over for him :blackpill: :feelskek:(I wasn't 20 back then) and she doesn't ask anymore when I will get a girlfriend

Try being nearly 40 and your parents NEVER mentioning ANYTHING about you providing them grandchildren.

Yes, our suffering is on a totally different level.