Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom finally admitted I'm ugly

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
So she was whining about how I wasn't dressed up since we were going to the supermarket. She picked out my clothes (because I'm a sperg and she still treats me like a child) and said:
"I don't like being with ugly people".
So I told her:
"So your subconscious betrayed you, you said I'm ugly".
To which she responded to:
"No, I meant I don't like being with people who walk around ugly". Wtf does that mean? Just admit I'm ugly with certainty, don't leave me in suspense!

Thanks for subscribing to my blog.

I don't like being with roasties

is your mom ugly or your dad?
or both?

jfl @ dressing up. In that case if this guy walks the street wearing this he's ugly?

lol that's how i lived until i was like 23

until you move out, you get absolutely annihilated on a daily basis

My mother once said she was embarrassed to be seen with me when I was a teenager (I had pretty bad acne). When I brought it up again all she could do is laugh awkwardly about it and continously try to change the subject.

I keep telling my mum that I'm ugly, but she says I'm not :feelsgah:

So she was whining about how I wasn't dressed up since we were going to the supermarket. She picked out my clothes (because I'm a sperg and she still treats me like a child) and said:
"I don't like being with ugly people".
So I told her:
"So your subconscious betrayed you, you said I'm ugly".
To which she responded to:
"No, I meant I don't like being with people who walk around ugly". Wtf does that mean? Just admit I'm ugly with certainty, don't leave me in suspense!

Thanks for subscribing to my blog.
Cut ties with your mom immediately.

She'd let her chad son go in basketball shorts and a wife beater.

You miss context my friend. There is nothing that suggest that she meant to say that you were phisicaly ugly. You spergs always fuck context. She meant that you were ugly as sloven and weirdly dressed fuck.

I think she didn't meant to talk about your physical appearence, just that you're bad dressed. Don't push your mom to tell you are ugly, she just wants to be nice to you. We know we are ugly, we don't need people that we like telling us this.

My family always told me that girls would be all over me if every year they’d push the time frame back by about 5 years JFL

i walk around ugly i guess

I think she didn't meant to talk about your physical appearence, just that you're bad dressed. Don't push your mom to tell you are ugly, she just wants to be nice to you. We know we are ugly, we don't need people that we like telling us this.
C O P E
O
P
E

They all know we're ugly shit but they'll never admit it straight to us

She admitted I'm ugly long ago.

She's trying to make it about your clothes, but it's really about your looks

My mom tells me I'm handsome and that it's a shame I don't take advantage of my good looks to find a girlfriend. She said all I have to do is dress better and learn to smile.

If parents say that you are ugly its beyond over

Mom only admitted i'm manlet, ngl. Hard to not admit it when we go out together and majority of males heightmog me to hell

My mother once said she was embarrassed to be seen with me when I was a teenager (I had pretty bad acne). When I brought it up again all she could do is laugh awkwardly about it and continously try to change the subject.
Your mom is evil.

My mom is too nice to tell me I'm ugly, but I know deep down she knows that I am.