Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom is adopting a Niglet

R

riceman10

Greycel
My mother has decided at age 47 that she needs to experience childrearing again. My dad (cuck with money, and a decent personality) has agreed to the idea. They've been shopping around adoption agencies but my mom has it in her head that she needs to adopt a Haitian baby. I think deep down she knows this gives her the best chance of "having" a son who won't be like my father or me. Any way to leverage this future Tyrone with women? There are some sickeningly liberal women in my area (Portland) and I feel like having a black adopted kid might luck me into some pussy. Tips?

Seems like a larp tbh ngl.

Make him call you "Papa Doc."

And give him a machete every christmas.

join antifa and become a mangina

Sounds like a plot for sitcom episode.

JFL at the absolute state of this forum.

LARP posts, sex haver posts, "INCEL TRAIT" spam, truecels getting banned for "low effort" and "racebaiting", it is absolutely over.

Whats wrong with adopting chinese? That could be the alternative.

Whats wrong with adopting chinese? That could be the alternative.
Tried to have that discussion with her. She follows some radio personality that adopted a Haitian kid and her heart is set on it

Ban this LARPer already.

This sounds like a hentai plot in the making

LARP posts, sex haver posts, "INCEL TRAIT" spam, truecels getting banned for "low effort" and "racebaiting", it is absolutely over.
Cope by making more YouTube videos for my enjoyment.

Larp. Be advised, this site is full of agents of a certain group who try to push a certain agenda. Look critically at each tread posted here.

Better watch yo butthole, if you feel the air getting thicker he 'bout to get up in ya.

Username is Riceman... Mom is adopting niglet :feelsseriously:

My mother has decided at age 47 that she needs to experience childrearing again. My dad (cuck with money, and a decent personality) has agreed to the idea. They've been shopping around adoption agencies but my mom has it in her head that she needs to adopt a Haitian baby. I think deep down she knows this gives her the best chance of "having" a son who won't be like my father or me. Any way to leverage this future Tyrone with women? There are some sickeningly liberal women in my area (Portland) and I feel like having a black adopted kid might luck me into some pussy. Tips?
Show her the video of the open-air human meat market in Haiti on Best Gore.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
The absolute state of the west in 2019.
Why the racism?
It's not a race thing, it's a cuck thing (that becomes funnier with the race thing).

Haitians are one of the worst n^ggers out there.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not even difficult to believe, especially how she wants to do it because of some progressive bullshit radio personality. I honestly wouldn't put it past someone in 2019 to want to adopt a certain race of child for no other reason than to chase some baseless dream to become minutely more akin to some random lady who doesn't even know her, and to virtue signal. But, yeah, the way in which this is phrased and as a first post, seems like a LARP for sure. I mean, who signs up for an incel forum just to make a post like this not even pertaining to inceldom?

Wait you are rice and your mother wants to adopt a niglet?

weird thread tbh

How come you never see other races adopt other races it’s always white peoples trying to find saddest case to adopt for some reason?