Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mom made me mac and cheese and dino tendies

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
That sounds nice.

That sounds nice.

Me rn

mac and cheese always looked like shit to me

Da fuk, dinosaur tendies? Based af!

for some reason this reminded me of those animal plates lots of people ate on as kids:

Fuck I miss childhood; before holes factored into the life quality equation and your bros started judging you based on how many pussies youve slammed. Gotta enjoy those simple pleasures

tastyfoodmaxxing is a good cope
1591738471600.png

Fuck I miss childhood; before holes factored into the life quality equation and your bros started judging you based on how many pussies youve slammed. Gotta enjoy those simple pleasures
damn children stuff is just better
I miss the times when I could just enjoy simple things and live in the moment instead of getting anxious bc you'll get judged by the slightest failure to conform to the norms
the thing I miss the most is the innocent mindset
this world has ruined me so much that I'd request God to wipe out my memory of it if I were to go to heaven
I just couldn't live a careless life with the knowledge I have

Da fuk, dinosaur tendies? Based af!

for some reason this reminded me of those animal plates lots of people ate on as kids:
View attachment 274434

I remember those

My childhood ended when pump and dump apps like Tinder were created
i eat with small forks too when alone :feelsgah:
High IQ boyo, alone is the only way to eat

Good stuff.

One of the best things my own mother ever made us was barbecue chicken which I think was also fried.

In truth I think it was a combination of baking and frying with how she made it.

Good stuff.

One of the best things my own mother ever made us was barbecue chicken which I think was also fried.

In truth I think it was a combination of baking and frying with how she made it.
Lifefuel. I'm gonna miss this when I move out ngl :feelscry:

What did you wash it down with? Mt dew?

Brutal necrobro

Mogs me brutally

luxurious meal.

While I could easily make them myself, very jealous someone did for OP. :feelsbadman:

I was living on a university campus for a period of time and I would get tendies every day. I have fond memories of sitting alone, in the empty dining hall on the weekends, eating those delicious strips of chicken.

I was living on a university campus for a period of time and I would get tendies every day. I have fond memories of sitting alone, in the empty dining hall on the weekends, eating those delicious strips of chicken.
Why eat what you don't want unless you're forced to do so? I like salad and chicken strips so I eat those meals often.

TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES TENDIES