Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom prepping me to be cucked

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Last night I walked downstairs to grab my greek yogurt and saw my mom watching some Tyler Perry movie in the den.  While eating the yogurt, I saw about 5 minutes of the film where I found out that the main character was engaged but still cheating.  I tell my mom that the main character is a piece of garbage for cheating and she says, "well son, some people live in the flesh", in the most condescending tone

Boomers are terrible.

people who cheat should be publicly beheaded.

That's true. Lots of normie guys get cucked. If you escape, don't fall for it.

Virginp0wers said:
people who cheat should be publicly beheaded.

People who frequent strip clubs should receive 20 lashes

God damn, even your mom knows Betabuxxing is your only hope. JFL @ your life man.

Your mom watching tyler perry.... Dude she is definitely taking a BBC beatdown on the regular. What race are you?

quazz said:
Your mom watching tyler perry.... Dude she is definitely taking a BBC beatdown on the regular. What race are you?

I'm black, so Tyler Perry is frequented in our household

IronMike said:
I'm black, so Tyler Perry is frequented in our household

Destroy her asshole seriously. If she is trying to cuck you then you might as well revenge fuck her. Cum in her asshole.

quazz said:
Destroy her asshole seriously. If she is trying to cuck you then you might as well revenge fuck her. Cum in her asshole.

bro get the fuck out of here with this autistic shit

IronMike said:
bro get the fuck out of here with this autistic shit

It's the only way she will learn trust me. Do not take her disrespect. Bend her over and take her asshole, when she is crying fuck her harder until she understands you are the man. Cum deep in her asshole it will feel good. Keep pounding away at first you might feel bad but trust me it will feel really good when that bitch is crying and you start cumming in her asshole and you just keep pounding away it will be ecstasy. Then she will never disrespect you with that cuck shit again. If you really want to put and end to that bullshit she is doing you have to make her have some respect. Fuck her hard at first she will be crying but then she will understand you are the boss and she will actually start enjoying it.

IronMike said:
People who frequent strip clubs should receive 20 lashes

idk why ppl would even go to strip clubs, would be torture for incels.

Virginp0wers said:
idk why ppl would even go to strip clubs, would be torture for incels.

i've been dragged in by my friends several times. they say " it will help you get used to talking to girls!"

no. these women are only talking to me to try to steal my hard earned money.

quazz said:
It's the only way she will learn trust me. Do not take her disrespect. Bend her over and take her asshole, when she is crying fuck her harder until she understands you are the man. Cum deep in her asshole it will feel good. Keep pounding away at first you might feel bad but trust me it will feel really good when that bitch is crying and you start cumming in her asshole and you just keep pounding away it will be ecstasy. Then she will never disrespect you with that cuck shit again. If you really want to put and end to that bullshit she is doing you have to make her have some respect. Fuck her hard at first she will be crying but then she will understand you are the boss and she will actually start enjoying it.

quazz said:

"Some people live in the flesh"

What in the actual fuck is that supposed to mean. Being a shitty person is "living in the flesh"?

quazz said:

You want him to be put in a mental facility?

Baby Boomers are literally the scummiest generation of all time in America. Before them, family life was stable. But they introduced the "Sexual Revolution" in the 1960's, and the rest of history. Now it's skankery, infant murder, and broken homes everywhere.

Too bad America wasn't obliterated by Japan in WWII.

ItheIthe said:

Except anime wouldn't exist.  :cowboy:

Fedora.jpg

ItheIthe said:
Baby Boomers are literally the scummiest generation of all time in America. Before them, family life was stable. But they introduced the "Sexual Revolution" in the 1960's, and the rest of history. Now it's skankery, infant murder, and broken homes everywhere.

The thought that Germany lost World War Two is one of the very few things that legit makes me sad. What could have been compared to what is. Jesus fucking Christ just end it all.

have you came in your mothers asshole yet or are you still letting her cuck u.

quazz said:
have you came in your mothers asshole yet or are you still letting her cuck u.
leave him alone you retard, jesus fuckin christ

IronMike said:
Last night I walked downstairs to grab my greek yogurt and saw my mom watching some Tyler Perry movie in the den.  While eating the yogurt, I saw about 5 minutes of the film where I found out that the main character was engaged but still cheating.  I tell my mom that the main character is a piece of garbage for cheating and she says, "well son, some people live in the flesh", in the most condescending tone

Boomers are terrible.

What's that even mean ?

IronMike said:

Boomers are terrible.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"well son, some people live in the flesh"[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What is that supposed to mean exactly?
[/font]

It means it's ok for women to fuck hundreds of dicks from age 13 to 50 but he has to suffer and be incel because he's a man.

mylifeistrash said:
It means it's ok for women to fuck hundreds of dicks from age 13 to 50 but he has to suffer and be incel because he's a man.
But what does it mean in the literal sense of the idiom?

Juxtaposition6 said:
mylifeistrash said:
But what does it mean in the literal sense of the idiom?

his mom is a woman and thus an idiot. she can't even imagine a world where she can't get cock whenever she wants.

so it means nothing. like a retarded kid trying give a speech.

mylifeistrash said:
his mom is a woman and thus an idiot. she can't even imagine a world where she can't get cock whenever she wants.

so it means nothing. like a retarded kid trying give a speech.
I get it but say the idiom is used in another context, what would it mean?

blah blah people are evil because they have sex but you get to be a special little incel cuckold who gets no fun out of life

People always complain about being treated bad but they don't want to do anything to solve it. Op I gave you a solution since your mom is messing with you and trying to cuck you bend her over and fuck the shit out of her and make her understand her bullshit won't be tolerated. Fuck her until she cries and cum in her fucking asshole then she will understand who is boss. If you want to solve your problem take my advice otherwise stop crying about a problem you don't want to solve.

quazz said:
People always complain about being treated bad but they don't want to do anything to solve it. Op I gave you a solution since your mom is messing with you and trying to cuck you bend her over and fuck the shit out of her and make her understand her bullshit won't be tolerated. Fuck her until she cries and cum in her fucking asshole then she will understand who is boss. If you want to solve your problem take my advice otherwise stop crying about a problem you don't want to solve.

lmao. It'll make the problem worse.

Mothers are the worst people in the western world and should be burned alive. SMH at bluepilled sheep who think squeezing a brat out of your cunt is admirable. All incels exist because of mothers.