Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom thinks I’m spending all my money on a girlfriend

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
She doesn’t know I splurge on fast food every week. Anytime I ask her for money she acts suspicious and starts asking who I’m spending all my money on. I’m pretty sure she’s desperate to hear that I have a girlfriend.

A mother’s love is so strong she doesn’t want to accept how over it is for you.

.co teenager purge when?

Gatekeeps me
Most of them are going to ascend and then talk shit about us

Ex incel

When I was in my late teens and left to go to the gym my mom seemed to think i was using that as an excuse to go out see friends or have dates with a girl :feelsugh: peak mom delusions

She ended up realizing that wasn't the case though, nowadays she knows im completely lonely, though she thinks i'm a volcel probably

I’m a teenager too. All my life I have been excluded and discriminated against by both guys and foids so does that make me a fakecel simply because of my age?
Depends how old are you
If you are below 18 you shouldn't be on that website yet imo
You face is still developing and you can slightly fix it, you may get taller and basically still developing. If you ain't got it by age 18 it's probably over. I personally was sure only at age 19, and here I am one year later...
People like @dreadtheblackpill really piss me off honestly because he will probably ascend a year from now than post some shit post about how we are a toxic community of losers and leave.
People like him actually join this website at 15!!!!!15!!!!
Soon people are going to join at age 13 claiming they are incel smh

I’m a teenager too. All my life I have been excluded and discriminated against by both guys and foids so does that make me a fakecel simply because of my age?
>teenager
>all my life
Give it a little time. Try things. Inceldom manifests only through failures. If you don't try (or don't give yourself time to try), why would you consign yourself to this pit of despair?

Depends how old are you
If you are below 18 you shouldn't be on that website yet imo
You face is still developing and you can slightly fix it, you may get taller and basically still developing. If you ain't got it by age 18 it's probably over. I personally was sure only at age 19, and here I am one year later...
People like @dreadtheblackpill really piss me off honestly because he will probably ascend a year from now than post some shit post about how we are a toxic community of losers and leave.
People like him actually join this website at 15!!!!!15!!!!
Soon people are going to join at age 13 claiming they are incel smh
I’m 17 turning 18 this year. My face is quite dimorphic in terms of bone structure but i have literally zero harmony. I grew 0.5 cm in the last year so height is a lost cause. The guy you mentioned pisses me off sometimes too

Last edited:
I’m 17 turning 18 this year. My face is quite dimorphic in terms of bone structure but i have literally zero harmony. I grew 0.5 cm in the last year so height is a lost cause. The guy you mentioned pisses me off sometime too
Can't judge you since I started lurking at sites like this your age.
That guy though... he is 6'1 at age 15! he is probably going to surpass 6'3 by the time he is 18
How he considers himself incel is beyond me.
Either he is some true mentalcel or a very dedicated LARP

>teenager
>all my life
Give it a little time. Try things. Inceldom manifests only through failures. If you don't try (or don't give yourself time to try), why would you consign yourself to this pit of despair?
Yeah people should at least be in college before they can truly say it's over.
If you go through the entirety of college with nothing but rejections it's truly over

>teenager
>all my life
I have created a looksmaxing plan to try my best to ascend and I’m already working on some of the aspects of it. This doesn’t change the fact that I have been bullied, beaten up and made fun of by everyone in school. Every single incel was once a teenager wasn’t he?

She doesn’t know I splurge on fast food every week. Anytime I ask her for money she acts suspicious and starts asking who I’m spending all my money on. I’m pretty sure she’s desperate to hear that I have a girlfriend.

A mother’s love is so strong she doesn’t want to accept how over it is for you.
Erfuel because I have a horrible mother.

Sometimes I wish I was loved by my family at least. I think I'd feel less lonely.

This doesn’t change the fact that I have been bullied, beaten up and made fun of by everyone in school. Every single incel was once a teenager wasn’t he?
You're stretching the definition of an incel there. When I made a poll, it turns out most incels weren't bullied and that's not what makes an incel.
On the other hand pretty much every 13 year old would fit the definition of incel, but no one here wants a bunch of middle schoolers invading the forum.
So some gatekeeping is needed and it benefits everyone.
Teenagers really should go try things, this is not a good place for anyone who still has hope.

You're stretching the definition of an incel there. When I made a poll, it turns out most incels weren't bullied and that's not what makes an incel.
On the other hand pretty much every 13 year old would fit the definition of incel, but no one here wants a bunch of middle schoolers invading the forum.
So some gatekeeping is needed and it benefits everyone.
Teenagers really should go try things, this is not a good place for anyone who still has hope.
Nigga I’m literally turning 19 in a few months, I think it’s over.

People like @dreadtheblackpill really piss me off honestly because he will probably ascend a year from now than post some shit post about how we are a toxic community of losers and leave
I don't know when/if I will ever ascend. And i've already said my thoughts on ascending and what i will do after, do you think I could ever shit on the only community ever in my life to truly accept me? This is the only place I have ever fit in to in my life.