Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Momcuckoldry in a nutshell

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Momcuckcels most of the time:
"Fuck foids. Evil fucking psychopaths want us dead. Fuck them and fuck white knights."
5DF87EAD A82C 4D2B 8ED2 2CD1C34F43EF

Momcuckcels when a currycel attacks his mother:
"Ugh! How dare he hit that queen! Women are so amazing especially my mommy! She totally cares about me and isn't ashamed of me! Fuck that misogynist pig!"
soyboy32.jpg

call me a cuck but without my mom i wouldve roped long ago ngl

Don’t really have strong feelings for my mother tbh. She clearly favors my brother and regrets my existence.

My mom hasn't talked to me in over 2 months, even though i tried to contact her.

Thoughts @Eskimocel ?

fakecel if hot mother
I'd say volcel. You can still be ugly asf and have a giga stacy tier mom. And although I'll never consider incest. Yes you can call me volcel if you want.

I'd say volcel. You can still be ugly asf and have a giga stacy tier mom. And although I'll never consider incest. Yes you can call me volcel if you want.

I meant to say volcel yes. Gotta oedipusmaxx buddy boyo

True for the stacy golddiggers that reproduce with subhuman men.

There is nuffin wrong with that tbh.

Volcel!

I forgave my mom decades ago.
But she too was a monkey brancher.

Better to hate a woman for an actual reason aside from "She's a woman." If your mother is a good person, why shouldn't you love her?

I forgot this gem, good read.