Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Moments where you have seen the blackpill in action?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
We all know looks matter. Any anecdotes you've had where you've seen lookism in action? Whether it was an ugly guy getting humiliated or treated unfairly or a chadlite min breezing through life.

My whole life since I was born is hell of a moment ngl.

When an ugly dude fell to the floor at my school. People would laugh at the incel but if it was chad they would be light on him and not say shit

We all know looks matter. Any anecdotes you've had where you've seen lookism in action? Whether it was an ugly guy getting humiliated or treated unfairly or a chadlite min breezing through life.
just visit a club or a bar and you see chads with foids around them all the time with the occasional normie now and then

5 years ago at a uni nightclub a foid came up to my classmate on the dance floor and started making out with him, he didn't even know her. It's one of the most brutal things I've seen irl.

If you live in an arabic country foids will make it very clear that you're ugly when rejecting you.
At least they're honest and direct then

The most ancient memory I have from when I experienced it in my own skin, I was about 11-12 years old and some of my ''friends'' showed me a pic of one of the girls from my school, I didn't know her but I thought she was pretty cute and said it to them. Later they told her, and then she answered ''ugh, what would I want with that asshole nerd'' (for brazilliancels, she said ''oque que eu vou querer com esse nerd escroto?'', just so you guys can get a better idea of what she said exactly, since ''asshole'' doesn't have quite the exact meaning but it is close enough), then they told me she said this. It was very brutal, I never even spoke with her, how could she be so fucking cruel? Making fun of me in front of my classmates like that out of nowhere, just because I'm ugly, if I had said something like ''she looks like a dirty slut'' or ''I want to fuck her so bad'' when they showed me the photo I'd understand her reaction but there was no reason at all for that, some of those ''friends'' even mocked me because of it. I shrugged it off in front of them of course but I was pretty shaken by that at the time ngl, since I was still a bluepilled kid and all.

Now, tell me, what would happen if I wasn't a subhuman project back then and was instead a blooming chad? I'd probably have lost my virginity with her JFL:lul:

Normies think we exaggerate when we say men 5/10+ and women live in a completely different reality, but when you're blackpilled and look back at this kind of stuff that happened in your own life and start to think how different it would have went were your looks better (a lot better in my case), it just becomes undeniable.

I truly wish the blackpill was wrong, but it just isn't and we gotta deal with the cold, harsh reality. Cope or rope boys, unfortunately

Got a few examples.

My first job was fast food. All the dudes cooked in the back and the foids worked the register/drive thru. One foid was always ragging on one dude (an obvious bad boy but I didn't realize it at the time since I was still young and naiive). She used me as an emotional tampon to tell me how awful he was and I shouldn't be like him. So in my head I thought that meant she thought I was a good guy. One day she was feeling down and the bad boy told me I should give her a hug. I didn't but she heard him say it and the look on her face, as if she stepped in dog shit. LOL. Later than day for her break I saw her and bad boy hanging out. Think that was my first clue.

Another job I had a foid coworker. We were walking next to each other since we were heading towards the timeclock. Coworker chimed in with a kissy face and said you guys make a good couple. She replied with "eww gross".

Tried talking to a foid at my current job a few years ago. Yeah dumb move. I've relayed the story a few times. Before she reported me for committing the crime of being unattractive she blew me off because she was "busy" and needed to get her work done that day. Not long later I saw her make her way to a tallfag's work station and it was textbook out of a PUA playbook. She was giggling and playing with her hair as he barely gave her the time of day. Night and day how she reacted to him versus me.

There is no escaping these moments unless you just keep your head down and march straight to your room. Foids detest unattractive (read: not a chad) men and are not shy about showing it.

Every bar scene ever JFL

I see it every day. I have millions and millions of experiences seeing it. I sometimes post ones here that really stick out.

The blackpill is present in every moment of life.

It's a universal rule like gravity.

My whole life.

Normies think we exaggerate when we say men 5/10+ and women live in a completely different reality, but when you're blackpilled and look back at this kind of stuff that happened in your own life and start to think how different it would have went were your looks better (a lot better in my case), it just becomes undeniable.

I truly wish the blackpill was wrong, but it just isn't and we gotta deal with the cold, harsh reality. Cope or rope boys, unfortunately
:feelsbadman: