Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mom's trying to Godpill me.

Do you think a Godpill (religious version of the Bluepill) exists

• Total voters
AutistLinuxCel

AutistLinuxCel

Greycel
I was getting ready to leave the house to run some errands when my little brother (11 years old) is telling me "You're gonna look nice for all the pretty ladies out there" to which I responded with "Those "pretty ladies" won't give me the time of day". My mother heard that and responded in the usual conservative christian way with "Don't speak death upon yourself! Speak life!" to which I retorted with "I've been speaking life on myself for years, I've given up at this point!", to which she responded with "It'll happen on God's time, not yours!"

Bear in mind she's said that multiple times over, and I've heard those exact same words from other christians in my neck of the woods. I'm almost certain that this has to be some kind of branch of the bluepill where religion is used. Regardless I just dropped the subject and left. I don't plan on dropping the blackpill on my parents any time soon.

Mom's spaghetti

But moooooooooooom i want tendies now mom :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

But moooooooooooom i want tendies now mom :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Funny enough, one of the errands I ran was buying tendies for the house. A big box of them for $10 from one of the local grocery stores in town. :feelsautistic:

Your mom sounds wholesome, be thankful for that. I think the "godpill" is just the way she sees the world. She wants to help you in the best way she knows how, and that's with religion.

I don't plan on dropping the blackpill on my parents any time soon.
I never will.

Funny enough, one of the errands I ran was buying tendies for the house. A big box of them for $10 from one of the local grocery stores in town.
I cant even make this shit up :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Its so fucking over boyos pack it up :lul::lul:

I cant even make this shit up :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Its so fucking over boyos pack it up :lul::lul:

I'm not even making this shit up either. I have a picture from my adventure for tendies.

QsUL2vd.jpg

Religion is retarded

He exists and should be begging me for forgiveness.

just believe in our lord and savior sonny boy

I think spicycurry needs to visit your mom

Don't listen to your mom. Normies don't understand the religion they profess to believe in and they essentially ruined all faith and spirituality for anyone who isn't a blue pilled moron. Study religion on your own, preferably reading sources that predate modern times.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, “Don’t judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them. PEOPLE JUDGE BY OUTWARD APPEARANCE, but the Lord looks at the heart.”- 1 Samuel 16:7