Monday fasting crew

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
I'll be doing a daily fast every Monday, drinking only water for the day.

@Ellsworth not sure if you're still doing the Monday fast or if you managed your midweek fast

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

GigaTruecel Bastard & Bad Person
★★★★★
18d 8h 42m
Do it on wednesday or friday

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
Do it on wednesday or friday
I suppose it could be the "Fasting Crew" thread for people that want to fast on different days or longer streaks, but I will be fasting on Mondays.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
I actually did a fast on Thursday last week but yeah I’m still down for the Monday fast.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★
31d 3h 45m
Just don't binge eat crap food afterwards.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
Just don't binge eat crap food afterwards.
Fasting helps me stop doing that because I can fit less food in my stomach and fast food and the microwave food I was eating tastes like shit.

Aleaph

Aleaph

khhv
★★
1d 4h 53m
I just do intermittent fasting because I feel more focused and way less lethargic when i'm not digesting stuff. I might try actual fasting once a week or something though at some point. :feelsokman:

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★
31d 3h 45m
I just do intermittent fasting because I feel more focused and way less lethargic when i'm not digesting stuff. I might try actual fasting once a week or something though at some point. :feelsokman:
Are you serge's alt? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Aleaph

Aleaph

khhv
★★
1d 4h 53m
his discord name is aleph
huh, I just wanted something semi-biblical sounding cause I've been coping hard with the Binding of Isaac recently. I'm too high inhib to use discord other than to text chat with my one friend :feelsrope:

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★
11d 12h 0m
huh, I just wanted something semi-biblical sounding cause I've been coping hard with the Binding of Isaac recently. I'm too high inhib to use discord other than to text chat with my one friend :feelsrope:
I see, there is a chat here too

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
That's what I'm doing, 4 hour eating window each day, and once a week a daily fast. Once every 3 months I'm going to do a 4 day fast.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
How did it go today? Went easy for me. Go to bed in a few hours and I’m done. May wait until lunch time Tuesday to eat. Not that hungry right now, though I could eat.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
65d 11h 56m
Keep fasting for me

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
How did it go today? Went easy for me. Go to bed in a few hours and I’m done. May wait until lunch time Tuesday to eat. Not that hungry right now, though I could eat.
Been fairly easy, although I passed up popeyes lol. I did think about it.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
@Ellsworth you still doing the fast? Next week I will do a 3 day (really 3 day 20 hour) fast, which I will do once every 3 months. This might the last monday fast I do, and just do the 3 day 20 hour fasts once every 3 months for a "reset."

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
@Ellsworth you still doing the fast? Next week I will do a 3 day (really 3 day 20 hour) fast, which I will do once every 3 months. This might the last monday fast I do, and just do the 3 day 20 hour fasts once every 3 months for a "reset."
Yes I did the fast today. Went very easy. Damn I really like the Monday fasts, please reconsider!
Also I drank a lot yesterday so I threw up 90% of my food for the day so it’s technically a 2 day fast this week kek

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
Yes I did the fast today. Went very easy. Damn I really like the Monday fasts, please reconsider!
Also I drank a lot yesterday so I threw up 90% of my food for the day so it’s technically a 2 day fast this week kek
Do you force yourself to drink or just drink when thirsty? I usually just drink to thirst and still end up drinking about 1 gallon of water a day.

Intermittent fasting and then 3 day 20 hour fasts might make monday fasts overkill. I might continue them though.

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
★★★★★
26d 16h 21m
Never really tried fasting much but anyone who can't go at least 16 hours without eating is retarded and has no impulse control

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
92d 19h 59m
I used to do this a lot (3 day fasts)
I should start doing these again

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
Do you force yourself to drink or just drink when thirsty? I usually just drink to thirst and still end up drinking about 1 gallon of water a day.

Intermittent fasting and then 3 day 20 hour fasts might make monday fasts overkill. I might continue them though.
By drank to much I meant I got drunk on too much beer. But as far as water I just drink when thirsty. I will also slam a cold glass of water if I am feeling hungry while on the fast.
The Monday fasts work great for me because I can reset after the weekend because I usually eat higher calories on the weekend. Also Monday is my busiest day at work so it can fly by without much time to stop and think about food.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
By drank to much I meant I got drunk on too much beer. But as far as water I just drink when thirsty. I will also slam a cold glass of water if I am feeling hungry while on the fast.
The Monday fasts work great for me because I can reset after the weekend because I usually eat higher calories on the weekend. Also Monday is my busiest day at work so it can fly by without much time to stop and think about food.
ah, I got you. I had "drink water" on the mind.

Yeah it actually feels like you have more time in the day when you either fast, or do a shorter eating window with intermittent fasting

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
ah, I got you. I had "drink water" on the mind.

Yeah it actually feels like you have more time in the day when you either fast, or do a shorter eating window with intermittent fasting
I pretty much intermittent fast every day because I very rarely have breakfast.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★
31d 3h 45m
Beer has too much empty Calories my man.
Also the splurging on weekends and fasting on Mondays sounds like you're really struggling with food. I sense a mild eating disorder. Be careful out there.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
Beer has too much empty Calories my man.
Also the splurging on weekends and fasting on Mondays sounds like you're really struggling with food. I sense a mild eating disorder. Be careful out there.
I rarely drink. That was my first time drinking alcohol in several months. I’ll be careful but I think it’s normal to eat more on the weekend.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
@Uggo Mongo i plan on fasting again on Monday. Let me know if you will. Anyone else is welcome to as well, we can support each other. Somehow easier when you know you’re not in it alone.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
@Uggo Mongo i plan on fasting again on Monday. Let me know if you will. Anyone else is welcome to as well, we can support each other. Somehow easier when you know you’re not in it alone.
This week I'll be doing 3 day fast, probably starting on Wednesday and have some tacos on tuesday jfl

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
This week I'll be doing 3 day fast, probably starting on Wednesday and have some tacos on tuesday jfl
Good luck. Maybe in a couple weeks I’ll try a 2 day. But just Monday for now.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
Good luck. Maybe in a couple weeks I’ll try a 2 day. But just Monday for now.
Biggest hurdle is getting through the first day when you do a multi day fast

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
Biggest hurdle is getting through the first day when you do a multi day fast
Yeah first day is a bitch. Like the new avi btw. Love Robocop.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
65d 11h 56m
I will fast. fasting is also from things you like to do like playing video games

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★
31d 3h 45m
And jerking off.
Do nolife fasting for 3 days.
Basically just lie down in bed for 3 days straight. Do nothing, just lie down and contemplate about life. This will reset your dopamine receptors. You will find all your solutions.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 20h 5m
What's the point OP? Are you obese?
Aren't you working out daily? :chad:

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
Reminder, the weekly Monday fast starts tomorrow. All are welcome. Post here if you are in.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

stay out of trouble
93d 20h 30m
Reminder, the weekly Monday fast starts tomorrow. All are welcome. Post here if you are in.
Did you stick with the fast? I thought there were more people saying they were going to join.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
39d 5h 13m
Did you stick with the fast? I thought there were more people saying they were going to join.
I actually failed this week. But was successful the last couple weeks.