Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Money don't help you in any way if you are ugly

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
This maybe was a thing 20-30 years ago, but in todays world simply having money means nothing when it comes to dating. I keep seeing girls dating guys from poor neighbourhoods who drive shitty cars, but who are attractive. I've seen a lot of smartasses who say that you can't be an incel if you have a BMW. (Eliot Rodger...).
Being Very rich will get you a pre wall roastie AT THE BEST who will probably have sex with you once or twice during the relationship and who will cheat on you every single day and will only date you for free gifts/foods and car roads. If you are dumb enough you will even drive her to Chad to get fucked without even knowing.
So gtfo with the money coping please

I'd gladly take being ugly and rich rather than being poor and gl. You're coping.

Tell that to Harvey Weinstein.

I have a nice car,a BMW

This maybe was a thing 20-30 years ago, but in todays world simply having money means nothing when it comes to dating. I keep seeing girls dating guys from poor neighbourhoods who drive shitty cars, but who are attractive. I've seen a lot of smartasses who say that you can't be an incel if you have a BMW. (Eliot Rodger...).
Being Very rich will get you a pre wall roastie AT THE BEST who will probably have sex with you once or twice during the relationship and who will cheat on you every single day and will only date you for free gifts/foods and car roads. If you are dumb enough you will even drive her to Chad to get fucked without even knowing.

Having money and status (top 5 %) will get you loads of foids. Look at Dan bilzerian and hugh hefner. Also you can surgerymaxx to improve looks too,

the only purpose money can serve is helping you improving your looks, but if you are a bloated recessed 5'6 currycel then just give up even surgeries wont help you

nothing helps if ugly

Money don't help you IN ANY WAY if you are ugly
simply having money means nothing WHEN IT COMES TO DATING

Your title and thread don't match up, money can help you in many ways, just not in dating, you are just pulling some bait and switch nonsense here, moving the goal post, being extremely rich is superior to being extremely good looking, there is a limited cap on how good looking you can be and it gets lower over time, wealth has no limited cap and it increases over time

I'd gladly take being ugly and rich rather than being poor and gl. You're coping.

Last edited:
Ohh hell no, this thread is straight up wrong.

If I had money I wouldn't have to be a slave for more than 8 hours a day. I wouldn't have to spend a huge portion of my life, health, energy, time - doing things I hate doing, being around people I dislike.

Even now when I'm unemployed, the lack of money weighs heavily on me just knowing that I'll have to go to work eventually. Even now, I'm forced to go to this SHITTY, USELESS master's degree, that is a huge waste of time and energy, just to maybe be able to get a slightly less shitty but still fucking horrible job in the future.

Last edited:
Well it can help if you use all that money to surgerymaxx, if I had a lot of money to spend in surgery's I could easily become a 6/10 maybe even a 7/10, would not be chad of course but would be enough to use my 7/10 looks and my BMW to fuck a good amount of foids.

Your title and thread don't match up, money can help you in many ways, just not in dating, you are just pulling some bait and switch nonsense here, moving the goal post, being extremely rich is superior to being extremely good looking, there is a limited cap on how good looking you can be and it gets lower over time, wealth has no limited cap and it increases over time
I specifically said in dating. I know that being rich is amazing, but we are talking about dating, and here it doesn't help that much...
Having money and status (top 5 %) will get you loads of foids. Look at Dan bilzerian and hugh hefner. Also you can surgerymaxx to improve looks too,
Yes, but I'm not talking about top 5%,I'm just talking about people who have an above average material status, I'm not talking about multimillionaires. And about Bilzerian and Hugh, look what it took for them to actually get something, while Chad can get women simply by going out from his parents basement.
Ohh hell no, this thread is straight up wrong.

If I had money I wouldn't have to be a slave for more than 8 hours a day. I wouldn't have to spend a huge portion of my life, health, energy, time - doing things I hate doing, being around people I dislike.

Even now when I'm unemployed, the lack of money weighs heavily on me just knowing that I'll have to go to work eventually. Even now, I'm forced to go to this SHITTY, USELESS master's degree, that is a huge waste of time and energy, just to maybe be able to get a slightly less shitty but still fucking horrible job in the future.
I know being rich has a lot of perks, but I was only talking about Dating. Not anything else, dating. Yes, I assume everyone would choose to be a rich incel rather than a poor one, but you would still be one.

Last edited:
Better to be ugly and rich than ugly and poor.

It depends:

Will money get you women? Absolutely yes.

Will money make those women love you as a man? Absolutely no.

Still I'd prefer being rich and ugly over being an ugly poorfag wagecuck

very true

Money is essential.

Tell that to Harvey Weinstein.

Or Epstein
Epstein

money coping is so you can cope not so you can get a girl. now wash your penis and go wageslave bucko

Money can't buy that raw sexual attraction foids feel towards Chad, but it still can make your life easier even if you're an incel, which makes it worth it no matter what. Being a wealthy incel beats being a poor incel. Being a healthy incel beats being a sickly incel. Being a young incel beats being an old incel. It's not about women that much, but about the quality of life.

Good looks can easily help you earn good money (see Jeremy Meeks as an example) but good money cannot always fix bad looks. Being handsome is the best gift you can have and your looks alone can make you rich.