Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Moneymaxxing catfishing on Tinder...? Will it work?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I saw the video below and they kinda screwed it up so I was wondering if it would work if you didn't exaggerate as much as they did... Is there any incel here who could see himself posing next to expensive Porsches and shit so we can do a Tinder moneymaxxing catfish experiment?

This thumbnail moggs me once again. This car topic will never stop man... never...

This thumbnail moggs me once again. This car topic will never stop man... never...

Dude if you keep bitching about it I might end up buying you a driver's license :feelskek::feelskek:

Totally bro! Just go for it :feelskek:
J5CIxVAMThmWbu nf14zDoWIeTEbrqDEdoHyCCFdo3U

Or because you mogg me because you have more testosterone?

For me, it is hard. I cannot do what every dumb whore can do without any effort. At this point it is indeed over.

I deserve it at this point.
Im sorry bro, but you are a literal fucking Retard..

I dont even know what to say to you at this point. And this "driverlicense pill" talk is getting really fucking old.

No dude only you're struggling with this, you dont need a hole to master driving, people come on here and think all incels are retarded like you when that isnt the case.